• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Strategic Rooting

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to root for the Patriots tonight. Still definitely in this thing but man we needed that game against the Titans to make it a bit easier and put more pressure on other teams.

Yeah it sucks to have to root for Pats but that is what is best for Denver. Had Denver beat TT's, would be dif story. Don't like either. Tie wouldn't be terrible either. :)

It was an easy decision for me. It's easy to root for the Pats when their winning helps the Broncos. Aside from that, the Pats are next on the docket. With the way the Broncos have been the only AFC team that has rivaled the Patriots in the past few years you can bet the Pats are going to come ready to play. You'd much rather face that engine coming off a win than a loss, IMHO. The Pats just don't lose twice in a row. It's admirable really.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an easy decision for me. It's easy to root for the Pats when their winning helps the Broncos. Aside from that, the Pats are next on the docket. With the way the Broncos have been the only AFC team that has rivaled the Patriots in the past few years you can bet the Pats are going to come ready to play. You'd much rather face that engine coming off a win than a loss, IMHO. The Pats just don't lose twice in a row. It's admirable really.

Agreed. I also liked that they did have to fight clear to the end of the game. Put a bit more pressure on them and wear them out a bit. WE have a great opportunity ahead of us. Not only would a win help keep us in that 6th spot but it also helps us with tie breakers over the Dolphins because of common opponents.

Right now teams to be rooting for in my opinion as a Bronco fan...Steelers (hope they win the division and especially beat the Ravens), Titans (don't want to have to worry about going head to head with them for that 6th spot as we lose), and after this week actually the Patriots. We need to beat them in the hopes that it puts pressure on them to have to play their starters in week 17 against the Dolphins but otherwise actually need them to beat the Dolphins if at all possible. Haven't given up on this season yet but it is definitely slipping away.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I won't be tuning in to watch, but I'll definitely be following along when the Dolphins play the Jets tonight. (I like the Saturday games at the end of the season, BTW.) The Jets look like a total dumpster fire so the Dolphins likely win this one even though they're missing a QB. Then again, these division rivalries can sometimes be unpredictable and it would be great to see the Jets pull an upset in this one.