• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steak-Cook when thawed or frozen?

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shortage of experts here. I cook my steak however the fuck I feel like it. I've been on a toaster oven kick as of late but before that I was boiling them in milk for 38 hours and man was it scrumptious.
Absolutely you should cook anything however you want it. I know what you mean about there being no shortage of experts but if anything, hopefully someone gets ideas and tries them if they want. Lots of people don't realize how much they ruin an opportunity to enjoy a great steak or to improve results by doing something different than they are used to. It's all based on opinions for the most part but some of the smallest details can make such a huge difference.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely you should cook anything however you want it. I know what you mean about there being no shortage of experts but if anything, hopefully someone gets ideas and tries them if they want. Lots of people don't realize how much they ruin an opportunity to enjoy a great steak or to improve results by doing something different than they are used to. It's all based on opinions for the most part but some of the smallest details can make such a huge difference.
I actually listened to what you and a few others said. I was hoping the part where I said I used to boil my steak in milk for 38 hours would indicate my sarcasm.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually listened to what you and a few others said. I was hoping the part where I said I used to boil my steak in milk for 38 hours would indicate my sarcasm.

Whew..I was going to say, anything over 30 hours and the steak would be tough.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha Yeah I knew that was sarcasm. The people who annoy me in threads like this are the ones who claim their way is the only way and everything else sucks.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha Yeah I knew that was sarcasm. The people who annoy me in threads like this are the ones who claim their way is the only way and everything else sucks.

Agreed. There's tons of great ways to cook steaks. I don't understand why anyone would want to limit themselves to just one.