• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Johnson makes it official

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley had a higher QBR against every team that ASU and UCLA have both played (Colorado, Utah, UW), with the exception of Stanford, where Kelley had the better of two pretty bad ratings (39.4-37.4).

Against the same competition:

Hundley- 73-112 (65.1%) 835 YDS (11.4YPComp, 7.4 YPAtt) 6TD, 3INT, 9 sacks: Rushing 50 for 199 (3.99YPC) 3TD

Kelley- 74-147 (50.3%) 1075 YDS (14.5YPComp, 7.31 YPAtt) 8TD, 3INT 11 sacks: Rushing 38 for 107 (3.55YPC) 5TD

Again, different players around each QB, but the same defenses.
Oh, and Hundley is only a sophomore, while Kelley is a junior; so Hundley still has more than half his college career left in front of him.

Just thought I'd throw some facts out there, and let them speak for themselves... since I don't have a dog in the fight.

But yeah, it's college Keep in mind the system ucla runs they spread the field so much even Brock Osweiler was affective in that system. Kelly is a better decision maker, and the first time Hundley played good competition he got owned. Hatred for Asu is live in this post. It's not college basketball season yet it's power conferences playing high schoolers the real season starts in a couple of weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley had a higher QBR against every team that ASU and UCLA have both played (Colorado, Utah, UW), with the exception of Stanford, where Kelley had the better of two pretty bad ratings (39.4-37.4).

Against the same competition:

Hundley- 73-112 (65.1%) 835 YDS (11.4YPComp, 7.4 YPAtt) 6TD, 3INT, 9 sacks: Rushing 50 for 199 (3.99YPC) 3TD

Kelley- 74-147 (50.3%) 1075 YDS (14.5YPComp, 7.31 YPAtt) 8TD, 3INT 11 sacks: Rushing 38 for 107 (3.55YPC) 5TD

Again, different players around each QB, but the same defenses.
Oh, and Hundley is only a sophomore, while Kelley is a junior; so Hundley still has more than half his college career left in front of him.

Just thought I'd throw some facts out there, and let them speak for themselves... since I don't have a dog in the fight.

But yeah, it's college Keep in mind the system ucla runs they spread the field so much even Brock Osweiler was affective in that system. Kelly is a better decision maker, and the first time Hundley played good competition he got owned. Hatred for Asu is live in this post. It's not college basketball season yet it's power conferences playing high schoolers the real season starts in a couple of weeks.

Typing this when I'm on the can is always nice.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And CTP I said Shaq sucked before never said he was good. The guy I was taking about was Murray and that's the dick I was sucking. :whistle:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said Kelly wasn't going to be a good pro. Listen much? Or can you not understand what I'm typing? You probably can't understand what I'm saying because my grammar is shit.

No man, it is not because of your grammar, you are just a young guy who supports his teams blindly without perspective. You are also very bipolar. You have made this quite clear.

Don't take it personally, you are a fan of the team we all love to hate and you clearly have few friends, let alone friends from your own fanbase... and you think that we are cool, which is why you want to be a part of our community. I'm not trying to tell you to go away, otherwise I would say: "Go away". But you have to be man enough to stick by your statements and stop flip-flopping every other post if you want respect.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No man, it is not because of your grammar, you are just a young guy who supports his teams blindly without perspective. You are also very bipolar. You have made this quite clear.

Don't take it personally, you are a fan of the team we all love to hate and you clearly have few friends, let alone friends from your own fanbase... and you think that we are cool, which is why you want to be a part of our community. I'm not trying to tell you to go away, otherwise I would say: "Go away". But you have to be man enough to stick by your statements and stop flip-flopping every other post if you want respect.

Lmao! Dude.......... Clearly have little friends? I can be on my phone while on this site grandpa. I'm no trying to be cool with the old folks:crutch:.You do realize your football school is on tv right now you know the #1 sport? "Wait till basketball season" typical words out of the mouth. Peace fam I hope we can continue to be friends but I need more bong hits b4 I hit u up pce Sqod! :laugh3:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! Dude.......... Clearly have little friends? I can be on my phone while on this site grandpa. I'm no trying to be cool with the old folks:crutch:.You do realize your football school is on tv right now you know the #1 sport? "Wait till basketball season" typical words out of the mouth. Peace fam I hope we can continue to be friends but I need more bong hits b4 I hit u up pce Sqod! :laugh3:

thank you for proving my point. You had never posted on a UofA board (or any board) until 10 months ago. Since then you have posted thousands of times, 20+ per day on average.

Everyone can see that not only do you not have any friends to talk sports with, but you have such low self esteem that you will spend your entire day conversing with Wildcat fans. Some might think you were a bit nuts. Not me, I know that you are just naive.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope you judge someone to quickly and try to judge that person and make things up. Maybe I come here to talk basketball which is what I do a lot of the time. There are a lot of PAC 12 fans on sportshoopla and your new to this board so don't act like you own the place. Many people on here despise Uofa fans because they put basketball in front of football seriously go over to the PAC 12 thread and you will find out. No one cares about basketball other than you guys so I come here to talk. And I get some dick comment from you back.

If our post would stick on the espn facebook convo we have over 100 football fans active on the espn boards. If our post would of stuck like Stings I wouldn't be over here at all. Lmao @ boosting my self esteem when I clearly act stupid on purpose at times come on man. :wtf:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking shit kid, I am stating facts, as I always do. Allow me to help you out since you don't have the 3 seconds it takes to google the answer you are seeking. You need to have a facebook account that has friends in order to post on ESPN (and any other FB based comment section).

If you just started a new FB account so that you can remain annonymous, and you have no friends on that account, then your posts will not be seen.

There, now you have no excuse to spend all day on UofA basketball message boards. Problem solved.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not talking shit kid, I am stating facts, as I always do. Allow me to help you out since you don't have the 3 seconds it takes to google the answer you are seeking. You need to have a facebook account that has friends in order to post on ESPN (and any other FB based comment section).

If you just started a new FB account so that you can remain annonymous, and you have no friends on that account, then your posts will not be seen.

There, now you have no excuse to spend all day on UofA basketball message boards. Problem solved.

If you post a link for advertising it will be removed quickly and your account will be banned. For some reason Stings was able to stick. Like I have been saying a number of times.

I mean dude if there were other people on this site who cared about basketball maybe Colorado fans dont you think I would be over there? I like college basketball, Uofa fans do. No one else does compare the Pac 12 basketball thread to the Pac 12 football thread.

I dont know why its such a big deal to btw am I flooding this page? These boards are much tougher than espn boards there is no such thing as "civil" people talk shit and have a good time. Get use to it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, posting links to the competition is frowned upon in the business world. This is not a new thing, although you appear to be just now figuring out how the world works. There are many ways to post on a forum which helps others to find a site (ie: "search asu football sportshoopla") without posting a link and breaking the forum rules.

I myself have been a member and moderator of dozens of message board sites for the last decade. This one here is brand new, which is why everyone has only been here for a year or less. The "don't you think I would be talking to my fellow asu fans if they were on this site to talk to?" nonsense is so ridiculous. There are hundreds of places around the web that you can go to find these people. You, instead, have chosen to glom onto the fanbase of your rival school in order to cozy up and try to be our friend. As I said, some who have seen you post for the last 10 months, since you first figured out that message boards exist, might think you were a bit nuts. Me, I'm just attempting to help educate you, because you are a bit lost on some of the basics.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, posting links to the competition is frowned upon in the business world. This is not a new thing, although you appear to be just now figuring out how the world works. There are many ways to post on a forum which helps others to find a site (ie: "search asu football sportshoopla") without posting a link and breaking the forum rules.

I myself have been a member and moderator of dozens of message board sites for the last decade. This one here is brand new, which is why everyone has only been here for a year or less. The "don't you think I would be talking to my fellow asu fans if they were on this site to talk to?" nonsense is so ridiculous. There are hundreds of places around the web that you can go to find these people. You, instead, have chosen to glom onto the fanbase of your rival school in order to cozy up and try to be our friend. As I said, some who have seen you post for the last 10 months, since you first figured out that message boards exist, might think you were a bit nuts. Me, I'm just attempting to help educate you, because you are a bit lost on some of the basics.

Stop hating on kids dude. You sound like the old man saying rap is "the devils music". Stop and by the way there is a Pac 12 thread over here to talk football I can jump over there anytime I want to talk football. In this case there is no basketball board where all the Pac 12 fans can go and talk? So where the hell am I suppose to go. If Pac 12 fans actually cared about Basketball there fans would be over here to. Seriously go to the Pac 12 basketball thread 3 Uofa fans, Fork and me :noidea:. That was also a problem with ESPN is there was no place where Pac 12 basketball fans could meet and talk about basketball it would of helped ESPN conversation traffic for every Pac 12 game if they just had a conversion for Pac 12 basketball. You don't see me posting on over and over again on your football discussions? I like to talk basketball with CTP and stuff.

I don't think anyone cares if I post here but you. And you still have not given me a reason why? I actually brought CTP over here when I saw him on the espn conversation board. And they came up with the idea to use espn as a way to advertise for this site. Please show me an active Pac 12 basketball board where I can talk basketball? ASU scout has a bunch of Uofa trolls, and im not fucking going to PGU since its all Uofa fans. It sucks that no one really cares about College Basketball. This is the only place I can talk Pac 12 basketball. If you want me gone all leave but I don't think anyone really cares, because what I have seen AzDbacks and Sting want more basketball fans over on the Pac 12 basketball thread, yet they go over to the "Pac 12 football thread" there and get made fun of, because once again no Pac 12 fans really care about basketball on forums other than a few.

Your the one attacking me and "I have been a moderator on many forums" get out much? You know you started all this and I know you like to feel big but seriously you cant take back what happened in high school its over. :laugh3:

I expect an apology from you. From your previous post, because honestly I dont fucking understand why I cant be over here and comment on a game? Uofa fans were like that last year but everyone jumped boards when there was a game on. So im not at all Globed to your fan base FUCK UOFA and the bandwagon high school kids in AZ that think there better at ASU in all sports :laugh3:. Keep dreaming I may talk Uofa basketball but I try and bring up ASU but it sucks that we cant talk about Pac 12 basketball in general.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus Sting, AzDbacks are Suns, Cards, Dbacks fans. So I come here because they are here as well. Cozy up da fuck? I talked shit about Nick Johnson over the summer and how a top 25 recruit in 2011 should be in the NBA by now? Come on man.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize, I am sorry that you are not smart, or aware enough to figure out that the basis of this whole conversation is this: A kid who posts constantly about asu football on an Arizona Basketball message board is quite lost, on many levels.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats UofA!! I read he was deciding between you guys, Kentucky and USC!! I'm amazed to see us in the same basketball convo as you and Kentucky when it comes to top recruits!! Looks like a huge get for you!!

Maybe we're onto something with Enfield?

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup Gumby, Fork here!

I apologize, I am sorry that you are not smart, or aware enough to figure out that the basis of this whole conversation is this: A kid who posts constantly about asu football on an Arizona Basketball message board is quite lost, on many levels.

I missed you Gumby!

Yea!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats UofA!! I read he was deciding between you guys, Kentucky and USC!! I'm amazed to see us in the same basketball convo as you and Kentucky when it comes to top recruits!! Looks like a huge get for you!!

Maybe we're onto something with Enfield?

Thanks man. As UofA fans, we saw two tours of Kevin O'Neil and know what it's like to root for a team that he coaches. Enfield is the perfect guy for the Trojans. His style is one that recruits will want to play in, and once he gets a foothold in southern california with the aau circuit you should expect a lot of quality players coming your way.

I for one look forward to seeing what the Trojans can do over the next few years. Will be an adjustment period, but it will be fun to watch at least, which could not be said about bozo's teams.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man. As UofA fans, we saw two tours of Kevin O'Neil and know what it's like to root for a team that he coaches. Enfield is the perfect guy for the Trojans. His style is one that recruits will want to play in, and once he gets a foothold in southern california with the aau circuit you should expect a lot of quality players coming your way.

I for one look forward to seeing what the Trojans can do over the next few years. Will be an adjustment period, but it will be fun to watch at least, which could not be said about bozo's teams.

Yeah, O'Neil is a good coach, imo. The problem is that he runs a style that kids don't really want to play and he has a really quick hook. Our players were constantly looking over at the bench afraid they were going to get yanked if they made a mistake. Enfield seems to have a much longer leash for his players.

If nothing else, we should be fun to watch!!