• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: South alabama vs Nebraska Game Thread

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait for lines that can dominate chumps.

It's only year two of the Frost era. I feel it will take at least three to four years before we really have the lines that can dominate. SC programs takes time to build them right and the Riley Era was the worst thing to ever happen at Nebraska to SC program. Worse then Pelini or a HC I will not name.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God, or NCAA sanctions would follow....

That's not USC's problem right now. Their last 5 recruiting classes have averaged 8th. There's a 2nd, and two 4th's in there.

I wonder how much they've offered Urbs to come out of retirement? For now it's Swinney and Saban. The next generations elite coach has yet to be discovered.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only year two of the Frost era. I feel it will take at least three to four years before we really have the lines that can dominate. SC programs takes time to build them right and the Riley Era was the worst thing to ever happen at Nebraska to SC program. Worse then Pelini or a HC I will not name.

Agreed.

I'm not off the Frost & Co. train by any means. He gets at least as long as Pelini or pretty much as long as it took Osborne to beat Oklahoma. Osborne took a lot of shit for that, but beating the Sooner's took Nebraska to the next level.

I actually bet the overs at 8.5 wins. They didn't need to be elite to win the West and do that, as the schedule is most favorable for it. I don't see that happening though. I'm just trying to keep it realz for 2019.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I'm not off the Frost & Co. train by any means. He gets at least as long as Pelini or pretty much as long as it took Osborne to beat Oklahoma. Osborne took a lot of shit for that, but beating the Sooner's took Nebraska to the next level.

I actually bet the overs at 8.5 wins. They didn't need to be elite to win the West and do that, as the schedule is most favorable for it. I don't see that happening though. I'm just trying to keep it realz for 2019.
I figured a 7-5 season. Folks and media thought a Frost coached team would do better because of what happened at UCF, but UCF had a bit more overall talent and played an easier schedule to go undefeated.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not gonna lie.....I don’t know if I see us building an Offensive Line here that’s big bad and gnarly any time soon. We have a staff that wants to push push push.

Rewartched the game last night and a few times they panned over to Frost on the sideline and he was yelling “go go go go GO GO!!”

Every time they showed him doing that it was always right after a play ended. He wants to scoot.