• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sorry to post this, but the Heat badly whiffed on Dame - In large part due to sheer arrogance

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me try. Timberwolves could have had Dame, but they refused to part with Anthony Edwards. Their arrogance prevented this from happening!
Grasping at straws…

Let me put it simply for the entire board to understand:

Portland wanted to pair Dame and Bam before free agency started back in June. They wanted to gauge Miami’s interest in their young pieces. Riley, the arrogant individual that he is, laughed it off. Leaving Portland with a bitter taste about them by the time Dame asked out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simons and Nurkic ring any bells? It’s OK to admit you got nothing… It’s only a message board.
For a guy who is all defensive team and a two time All Star? Bwahahaha! You’re absolutely fucking retarded.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now as a result of this trade,the rest of the nba has nothing but envy for the bucks,and the celtics have a headache.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grasping at straws…

Portland wanted to pair Dame and Bam before free agency started back in June. They wanted to gauge Miami’s interest in their young pieces. Riley, the arrogant individual that he is, laughed it off. Leaving Portland with a bitter taste about them by the time Dame asked out.
You don’t know any of that. You’re a fat fuck living in your mom’s basement blogging about high school girls basketball. You’re pulling shit from your fat hairy ass.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grasping at straws…

The problem with your trades is that you're always trying to trade 2 quarters and 2 dimes for 1 dollar.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now as a result of this trade,the rest of the nba has nothing but envy for the bucks,and the celtics have a headache.
Meh. Milwaukee is full of fat pollacks. Nobody envies Milwaukee.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grasping at straws…

I will spell out mine, because you are stupid. The Blazers asking for Bam was laughable, and the Balzers are correct to laugh. I used a more extreme example to highlight just how dumb you are.

However, you lack the awareness to have a genuine discussion. Which is why everytime you show back up nobody cares to genuinely engage with you because you provide no value to anything. You suck.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well,this makes the bucks overwhelming faves to win it all,and it makes ginnis more likely to stay and end his infatuation with the knicks.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy who is all defensive team and a two time All Star? Bwahahaha! You’re absolutely fucking retarded.
No dude. It would have been either Simons or Nurkic as the salary filler (pick one), along with Portland’s young assets including Sharpe plus the #3.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t know any of that. You’re a fat fuck living in your mom’s basement blogging about high school girls basketball. You’re pulling shit from your fat hairy ass.
you dont live near downtown Philly do you? What a shit show last night. Unbelievable.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will spell out mine, because you are stupid. The Blazers asking for Bam was laughable, and the Balzers are correct to laugh. I used a more extreme example to highlight just how dumb you are.

However, you lack the awareness to have a genuine discussion. Which is why everytime you show back up nobody cares to genuinely engage with you because you provide no value to anything. You suck.
Mirror mirror… Balzers? :noidea:

Let me spell it out more simply: Dame and Bam were never going to be traded for each other. It was neither said nor implied. Meaning your Timberwolves example was the stupid one.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No dude. It would have been either Simons or Nurkic as the salary filler (pick one), along with Portland’s young assets including Sharpe plus the #3.
Simons and Sharpe aren’t getting minutes over Herro, Butler or Lowry and before he was signed Gabe Vincent. Again…you’re retarded. Pat Riley is almost dead. Jimmy Butler has limited time left. They’re not making a move for a 19 year old rookie. You’re dumb.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont live near downtown Philly do you? What a shit show last night. Unbelievable.
Nope. 30 miles outside of the city. I don’t even know what you’re talking about.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with your trades is that you're always trying to trade 2 quarters and 2 dimes for 1 dollar.
Not sure what this is in reference to… Maybe my Kuminga idea from June?

Anyway congrats on the Rudy Gay signing, if it in fact warrants it.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mirror mirror… Balzers? :noidea:

Let me spell it out more simply: Dame and Bam were never going to be traded for each other. It was neither said nor implied. Meaning your Timberwolves example was the stupid one.
A typo? You got me.

You are a running punchline that nobody respects. It used to be fun, but having you show back up with your constant string of dumbass takes and you not realize that you are the joke is just sad now.

People have stopped even humoring you because it stopped be funny and is just pathetic.