• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

some off season news

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its also the fast paced environment of our area. A lot of us do not just work from 9-5. Those days for most of us are long gone. My day is like this. I wake up early, check emails, fix what I need to fix, check what I need to check, work out, eat quick, check email again, go to office, usually work late, come home, eat with family, check email, hang out with kids and wife, kids go to sleep, I again work and then finally pass out and do same next day.
Even weekends we work.
For me, season tickets are not happening until I retire.
Half the time I am watching the game, I am also working.
Most people I know have similar schedules. Plus if you have your own family, forget it.

What is funny, I traveled to Atlanta, Jacksonville, New Orleans, and its totally different there. The offices there, its so slow paced.
Its acceptable for people to take longer breaks, leave early, etc. No wonder those states fill up any stadium for sporting events. They got time.

The metro NY area is by far the fastest paced area in the country. Ina previous job I dealt a lot with a subsidiary we purchased in Memphis. They drove me crazy, a typical comment was "we're fixin to get started"...I finally said DONT "FIX" TO GET STARTED....START! Didn't go over very well but they did start moving faster on my projects

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
he will be out by turkey day