• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys got options. They could do what the Texans did and start over. They got players they can trade. They could easily get a first round pick and more for Dak. They could get a 1st rounder for Lamb.

Trey Lance has barely played. We don't know what we got in him.

Horrible game plan by Quinn going zone the entire game. No aggression and playing scared on both sides of the ball. Defense can't stop the run as usual.

Draft needs DL,LB,RB,OL??.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as pretend GM: I move on from some coaches. I try to lure a guy like Harbaugh,Belichick or Vrabel. Harbaugh seems least likely. Would Al Harris mesh with either Belichick or Vrabel? Quinn likely goes to the Commanders?

I then fortify the running game by drafting a RB and OL. On defense I spend in FA for a legit DT. They certainly don't know how to draft a legit run stopping DT. Mazi was drafted to stop the run and he loses 35 pounds??¿?

I draft a real MLB because LVE looks done and Clark and Overshown would be better on the outside.

I have no idea who the draft prospects are.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as pretend GM: I move on from some coaches. I try to lure a guy like Harbaugh,Belichick or Vrabel. Harbaugh seems least likely. Would Al Harris mesh with either Belichick or Vrabel? Quinn likely goes to the Commanders?

I then fortify the running game by drafting a RB and OL. On defense I spend in FA for a legit DT. They certainly don't know how to draft a legit run stopping DT. Mazi was drafted to stop the run and he loses 35 pounds??¿?

I draft a real MLB because LVE looks done and Clark and Overshown would be better on the outside.

Firing McCarthy is first.
Completely changing the culture is the biggest issue we have which will require Jerry to take a Monster step backwards out if the spotlight, After yesterday maybe he finally sees that!
I’m bringing in a coach that is not a retread and has not been a NFL head coach.
That’s the start. More later once McCarthy is gone!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys got options. They could do what the Texans did and start over. They got players they can trade. They could easily get a first round pick and more for Dak. They could get a 1st rounder for Lamb.

Trey Lance has barely played. We don't know what we got in him.

Horrible game plan by Quinn going zone the entire game. No aggression and playing scared on both sides of the ball. Defense can't stop the run as usual.

Draft needs DL,LB,RB,OL??.
If they cut Dak after June 1, is it a 25 mill cap hit???

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Quinn has to go with McCarthy. This defense has to be be revamped. Quinn's style does not work against good teams. We need big DT, Stud Linebacker, Safeties. A tough Leader on defense. We don't have one. I would get Henry and draft an RB.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they cut Dak after June 1, is it a 25 mill cap hit???
Not sure. I would doubt they part ways with Dak due to that contract. Not sure of the Cap situation with that.
. More questions than answers right now. Right now we got Jerry fuming and trying to decide if it is time to make a change at HC.

Not looking real good for MM or Quinn returning right now. Quinns defense was a joke yesterday. Could not rush the passer, could not cover or tackle etc

We can blame Dak for the two picks,but the defense was worse.

Rebuilding is not something that Jerry does.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure. I would doubt they part ways with Dak due to that contract. Not sure of the Cap situation with that.
. More questions than answers right now. Right now we got Jerry fuming and trying to decide if it is time to make a change at HC.

Not looking real good for MM or Quinn returning right now. Quinns defense was a joke yesterday. Could not rush the passer, could not cover or tackle etc

We can blame Dak for the two picks,but the defense was worse.

Rebuilding is not something that Jerry does.

I agree with the defense part. They were horrible. I have grown to really like Dak as our QB , but it was so much more with him yesterday than the 2 picks. He probably should have thrown 4-5. That first half was just awful. I knew the last 6 minutes he would go off. It was like the pressure was off and he could just practice. GB went into prevent and he looked like that video game QB that we saw most of the year. He has had 8 years now minus the one he broke his leg. So 7. What we saw this year is about as good as it can get. The loss of Diggs definitely hurt the defense but we still put 3 CBs out there that were as good as a lot of teams number 1. Miami had guys off the street playing vs KC. I see people saying , we need this , we need that. I dont see how we can go out and add a bunch. We have studs all over the place it seems. Sure we could use a big DT or inside LB. Most talented team that we have had since the late 90s IMO. There are some tough questions to be answered. If he keeps MM, I think he stays with Dak. It has to be going through his mind though what the Lions got for Stafford. I mean we did win with Cooper Rush. It wasnt pretty but we have a first round QB just sitting. Im not saying Lance is close to Dak , but i would bet he is a lot better than Rush. Rams gave up two firsts , a third , and a pretty good proven QB to get Stafford. It has worked out for both. Im just wondering the max package we could get for arguably a player that is top 3 in MVP this year.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the defense part. They were horrible. I have grown to really like Dak as our QB , but it was so much more with him yesterday than the 2 picks. He probably should have thrown 4-5. That first half was just awful. I knew the last 6 minutes he would go off. It was like the pressure was off and he could just practice. GB went into prevent and he looked like that video game QB that we saw most of the year. He has had 8 years now minus the one he broke his leg. So 7. What we saw this year is about as good as it can get. The loss of Diggs definitely hurt the defense but we still put 3 CBs out there that were as good as a lot of teams number 1. Miami had guys off the street playing vs KC. I see people saying , we need this , we need that. I dont see how we can go out and add a bunch. We have studs all over the place it seems. Sure we could use a big DT or inside LB. Most talented team that we have had since the late 90s IMO. There are some tough questions to be answered. If he keeps MM, I think he stays with Dak. It has to be going through his mind though what the Lions got for Stafford. I mean we did win with Cooper Rush. It wasnt pretty but we have a first round QB just sitting. Im not saying Lance is close to Dak , but i would bet he is a lot better than Rush. Rams gave up two firsts , a third , and a pretty good proven QB to get Stafford. It has worked out for both. Im just wondering the max package we could get for arguably a player that is top 3 in MVP this year.

I think all options should be on the table. While I think Dak is a good QB he is getting worse in the playoffs. The Cowboys better players stunk for the most part. Another issue is they got zilch out their 2023 draft picks. Mazi looks like a bust. They wasted yet another 2nd round pick on a TE. .

The team is just cursed when it comes to the 2nd round

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing and hearing what Irvin & Emmett had to say about that shitshow Sunday, Troy’s regular Thursday appearance on The Ticket tomorrow is can’t miss for me. He’s usually pretty blunt when he’s on. And while I don’t expect a diatribe as heard below, I have a pretty strong sense he’ll have some serious HSO’s to share.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing and hearing what Irvin & Emmett had to say about that shitshow Sunday, Troy’s regular Thursday appearance on The Ticket tomorrow is can’t miss for me. He’s usually pretty blunt when he’s on. And while I don’t expect a diatribe as heard below, I have a pretty strong sense he’ll have some serious HSO’s to share.

And exactly when have we had a QB no scratch that a player with the balls to tell it like it is and call players and coaches out like that?
The truth hurts but I’m sick of this garbage.
Jerry should hear that from his former players very bluntly that won SB’s about worthless POS myriad of teams of embarrassment that he has fielded under his GM hat since 1995 with exceptions of a couple of years under Parcells. Unprepared, entitled, no heart quitters with a handful of exceptions living off the legacy of great teams and coaches that would mop the floor with them if they met today on the field.

Why the F**k is :cCarthy not fired yet?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="ROMOTOOWENS, post: 17780498,

[/QUOTE]

Kind of makes a person guess that MM will be back. I was expecting this firing to happen Sunday night.

I have thought about this game and what shocked me the most was the defense rolling over. Lots of blame to go around for sure,but this defense sucked. The pattern is there.

The blueprint is there on how to beat the Cowboys. Get a small lead and then run the ball. Need linebackers!!! Need to fatten Mazi up or find somebody else!

The biggest difference between the legion of boom and Quinns Dallas defense is we needed a Bobby Wagner type of LB

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="ROMOTOOWENS, post: 17780498,

Kind of makes a person guess that MM will be back. I was expecting this firing to happen Sunday night.

I have thought about this game and what shocked me the most was the defense rolling over. Lots of blame to go around for sure,but this defense sucked. The pattern is there.

The blueprint is there on how to beat the Cowboys. Get a small lead and then run the ball. Need linebackers!!! Need to fatten Mazi up or find somebody else!

The biggest difference between the legion of boom and Quinns Dallas defense is we needed a Bobby Wagner type of

The way they came out unprepared, and they should have been hungry to win, is on the Coaching staff in My opinion. No adjustments on defense or offense. The most penalized team in the league with no discipline. That staff has to go or we will be shaking our heads next year at stupid penalties, not showing up in big games, etc...Can't run this back!!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The biggest difference between the legion of boom and Quinns Dallas defense is we needed a Bobby Wagner type of

The way they came out unprepared, and they should have been hungry to win, is on the Coaching staff in My opinion. No adjustments on defense or offense. The most penalized team in the league with no discipline. That staff has to go or we will be shaking our heads next year at stupid penalties, not showing up in big games, etc...Can't run this back!!

I am officially OK with giving both McCarthy and Quinn the boot. How long have you been able to run on Dallas? How many times has the offence come out flat in big games?

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm sticking with chock job throughout.

they sniffed themselves again.
Yep not a single team since 95 has anything to brag about IMO
what was it McCay said in Tampa way way way back about executing
“ I’m for it”
“ can’t stop the pass or run otherwise we’re in great shape”
I have reached my limit of Jones/player BS and I’m 100% with Coach McCay

there are almost 1 billion people in China and they don’t know about our playoff losses so we have that going for us. “

With apologies to John McCay and Bill Murray

Go cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy staying in Dallas. Well...hoping for some fresh ideas on D when DQ gets his gig. Would like to see a proven DC like Ron Rivera or Wink Martindale here. My guess is we bump up Al Harris or Joe Whitt Jr