• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brilliant!

So then you’re just finding out about this salary cap thing? The fact remains, having one player absorb so much of the cap is something which causes teams to shed needed talent.

Like most star QB’s Prescott has an ego. He’s going to want to surpass Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson type money.
He knows about the Cap. You being a dip shit has nothing to do with the Cap

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genuinely wonder what he has left but we clearly have a need for bodies.
My guess is nothing left based on what we saw in Cincy, but I love the PS signing to let them see first hand. He has always had a dedication issue and problem staying in shape, so maybe if he is focused he'll be serviceable as a backup if he has kept himself in somewhat decent shape

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry just can't help himself. He has to say something stupid going into a playoff game. When asked about Coach Mac's status for next season, Jerry said he would evaluate after each playoff game. How about "we had a great season and I only want to talk about GB"? Jerry doesn't have to put even more pressure on his HC than he is already feeling going into a playoff game with his former team to fire him if he so chooses. He's the Damn owner of the team. Fucking dumbass

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry just can't help himself. He has to say something stupid going into a playoff game. When asked about Coach Mac's status for next season, Jerry said he would evaluate after each playoff game. How about "we had a great season and I only want to talk about GB"? Jerry doesn't have to put even more pressure on his HC than he is already feeling going into a playoff game with his former team to fire him if he so chooses. He's the Damn owner of the team. Fucking dumbass
He just can't help letting everyone know how involved he is.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Total idiocy. McCarthy has gotten results. Certainly better results than Garrot got and he stuck with him way too long

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. Total idiocy. McCarthy has gotten results. Certainly better results than Garrot got and he stuck with him way too long
The playoffs are what matters. While not as good, Garrett got plenty of regular season wins sometimes too. I'm not saying it should be a slam duck that McCarthy returns if they get embarrassed in the first round or possibly even the second round. But now is not the time for an owner to be talking about that. It's like Jerry feels like him reminding Mike that he needs to win games is going to make him work harder or something. If anything it may backfire if McCarthy feels extra pressure. He isn't very good with thinking logical when the shit gets tight. He doesn't need anything else in his head while trying to manage the end of a close game. Plus if McCarthy wins a SB before his deal is up and feels like Jerry was constantly holding this over his head, he may say FU and go somewhere else when his contract is up

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Martin Klempnow Omg GIF by ZDF heute-show

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see this particular quote you reference anywhere, but I just saw the below which seems quite different and more what you want to hear from your owner when your team is about to play in a a playoff game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see this particular quote you reference anywhere, but I just saw the below which seems quite different and more what you want to hear from your owner when your team is about to play in a a playoff game

Yeah, this is the quote he puts out after Stephen walks into his office and says "Dad, what the FUCK were you thinking?!?! Now issue a statement about how great Mike is and SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"