• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So, Which Texas Team Had the Worst Week 1?

Which Texas team had the worst Week 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to agree with you. Even of we choked on a Saturday we would have stolen the headlines from you guys.

For the first time in a long time we're BOTH miserable, LOL

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&m is definitely close after that debacle of a start to the year but I have to go with Baylor

They lost to Liberty of all teams...look at Baylor's schedule...

if they can't beat Liberty at home who can they beat?? Kansas maybe? UTSA perhaps?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the first time in a long time we're BOTH miserable, LOL
For what its worth, I've actually gotton over the rivalry. I miss it but I also understand that the only realistic we we play each other again would be in the post season. Therefore I hope we both do well. I'll just throw some shade now and then just to keep you sips honest

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For what its worth, I've actually gotton over the rivalry. I miss it but I also understand that the only realistic we we play each other again would be in the post season. Therefore I hope we both do well. I'll just throw some shade now and then just to keep you sips honest

I don't really throw that much shade here at you guys either......but you DO have a few fans that think anything I say is some sort of troll job - one of the things I despise about a lot of the aggy faithful is this bubble they live in where honesty and real criticism can't be trusted.

I tried to tell you guys how bad the LBs and secondary are......and that you aren't going to go out and blow teams off the ball with an entirely new OL. But of course I was all kinds of a hater and troll. Nevermind I was actually correct.

We'll see how each team adapts. Texas doesn't really have any excuses this year.......we certainly have enough talent to beat a Maryland......but those guys were CLEARLY not ready to play. Let's see if Herman can earn his check......I think we both know what to expect from Sumlin.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone really think Baylor would be worth a shit for a few years?

Rhule may have a few players left but he is really starting from scratch. They'll take their lumps for a while. If he doesn't get it going in 3 recruting classes, then I'll jump on him and Mack Rhoades at that time.

And for the life of me I don't understand why Matt Rhule chose the Baylor job considering he had a lot of other offers. I figure he LOVES a challenge.
Big money, no pressure and let's be honest what has happened to them is a decade long climb. Three recruiting classes isn't near enough before you start to judge them. Both Bama and USC took almost a decade to get back after sanctions and in a lot of ways this is worst.

The only school to survive this type of event quicker was Penn State and I'm still shocked they were able to.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of our problems have to do with coaching and the scheme. We can "3rd and Chavis" all we want but when your offense is only on the field for two minutes at a time your defense is going to be gassed, especially in the secondary. That has been A&M's problem since Sumlin took over. The first couple of seasons our offense would just out score everyone, the defense would get gassed and give up a lot of points in the second half. Spread teams work well in HS and lower-tiered College but not so much on the highest level for that very reason. Even great defenses will wear out in the fourth quarter when the other side has TOP advantage.
Well actually it's not true that the offense affects the defense according to one study I read a couple nights ago. The problem could be anything from discipline, technique, effort, field postion, opponent and scheme and game plan.

8085sooner

Homeboard Troll
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Baylor
2 Aggy
3. Texass

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, 1 of 8......I guess we can surmise everyone else that voted Texas are aggy fans

No amount of hype of a 5 win team out paces the second largest choke job in the history of NCAA football

I'd like to thank A&M for taking the Texas loss out of the headlines. We can always thank Aggy for screwing up bigger than everyone else!

I guess I kinda had high hopes for Texas, even though I'm not sold on Herman

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas A&M lost their best QB for the year to an injury, so perhaps they had the worst week 1 after all

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, it's Baylor for not only losing to an FCS team, but to a fake university run by a scumbag. Who's next on their schedule, Trump U.?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you pick which steaming pile was worse.

Texas College football week one
images

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted Houston just because I know the stunned feeling of having your team some how manage to snatch defeat out of the certain jaws of victory. It really is a gut punch for at least a week, maybe longer.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh man, guess it depends on who your team is. But the Texas game, I can rationalize that. Five win team last year, guys dont know how to play/cant play/who the fuck knows, yada yada.

But that Ucla/Aggie game, that was a gut punch. They looked so damn good in the first half, I mean, looked good.

Baylor-hell, everybody wants to see them lose. At least until Rhule wears the stink off that place, he can be forgiven for the loss.

So, i guess it would have to be the Aggie game here-close one, because mine was a whack in the head, but damn that loss to UCLA had to really hurt.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on A&M's high expectations, and that they were off to a good start on achieving them, then having the game end up like that, they win the worst week.

What does it take to get a decent defense back in Texas?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now affectionately refer to the fourth quarter of the UCLA game as "November"

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After much thought I chose AtM. Baylor's just beginning to fold which I am really excited about the downfall of r*pe U. But dang losing to Liberty University, that's just hilarious.

Tejas....oh Tejas. Maryland is like the Kansas of the Big 10. So this one is actually more understanding.

But holy crap what happened to the Fighting Aggies is just epic. I mean what the hell, what a collape. They had the game won and blammmm.....

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest loser was the entire Zombie Conference. We just watched many of its teams get their dicks knocked in the dirt against mediocre opponents and the conference still allows Baylor to be a member in spite of its disgusting track record and its now fielding a football team so weak it can't even beat Liberty. This conference is so enfeebled that we don't dare kick out R*pe University because we would be down to only 9 members. That is truly pitiful. Zombie Conference fans can ignore reality. But they can't escape the consequence of ignoring reality. We look like a bunch of whores who are just going through the motions because the money is good. Realignment can't get here quick enough for me.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you pick which steaming pile was worse.

Texas College football week one
images

This right here ^^^^^ I don't think I've ever seen the state of Texas look like a bucket of shit in college football like this before. It's pathetic......