• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL So, Which Texas Team Had the Worst Week 1?

Which Texas team had the worst Week 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as the A&M choke job was, Baylor had the worst weekend.

Not only did they lose at home to a FCS school, but the AD for that FCS school is their former AD. He's a piece of shit that helped cover up for all the terrible crap that went on at Baylor.

So not only is Baylor shitty again, they lost to their former AD who was one of the major reasons why they are now shitty. That's a tough one.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We look like a bunch of whores who are just going through the motions because the money is good.
I understand this completely. My school...and most G5 or FCS schools...are nothing but a bunch of whores. We just accept great big checks from P5 schools (like mine accepted from yours last weekend) to do just that...go through the motions of getting screwed because the money is good. Not even sure our performance last Saturday qualifies as "going through the motions" though.

Reminds me of what got good ole Claytie Williams said when he was running for guvnah of this state.

Mr. Williams made the remark on Saturday while preparing for a cattle roundup at his West Texas ranch. He compared the cold, foggy weather spoiling the event to a r*pe, telling ranch hands, campaign workers and reporters around a campfire, ''If it's inevitable, just relax and enjoy it.''

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here ^^^^^ I don't think I've ever seen the state of Texas look like a bucket of shit in college football like this before. It's pathetic......
Why are you insulting a bucket of shit like that? :suds:

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teams in the state of Texas may look like a bunch of clown shows today but it won't last. Baylor is screwed for the long term because nobody ever really likes cheaters and trash. Texas A&M will eventually admit that their coach sucks and never should have been back this year after the crappy job he's done. Texas? That situation is bad short term but long term strong. No one in their right mind thought Herman would come in and set the world on fire this year. But be careful laughing at the Horns because they will right the ship this year and win a couple of games that destroy other teams' high hopes. And next season the Horns fans will begin enjoying the feeling of being Real Damn Good again. Herman has his personal faults but he CAN coach. And there is talent in Austin. Texas will be back once the culture change is completed and they will do fine while Baylor, Texas Wreck, aTm, SMU, etc. continue to struggle and TCU tries to keep it together with duct tape and baling wire. And one thing will remain the same as it has always been: everybody will still be recruiting hard in the state of Texas because that's where the best high school football in the nation is played.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to be Baylor.

If A&M had that bad of a choke against a mid major then it would have been them, but losing to a FCS school? A&M at least lost on the road to a team with a hell of a star QB. They were as unlucky as they were choke artists. Couple of those passes should have been intercepted. They were poorly coached failed entirely at clock management.

But FCS. They gave up 48 points to a team called the Liberty Flames.

Really.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At first I was with Baylor......

But the more I think about it........losing to Liberty is embarrassing, sure.......but people will get over it.

Second largest choke in history though? That's unforgettable.......that will live on in infamy

People will forget about Baylor because they're Baylor, they're SUPPOSED to suck. Nobody is going to forget A&M blew a 34 point lead anytime soon