• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Snail's Pace

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chemistry, a unified Front Office?
Nick Caley is having a second interview today and is the most likely choice for OC. Rumors are circulating that several guys were offered the position but didn't think that they could do very well with what's in the pantry and the required big shopping that has to be done. Basically, no one wants to take a chance and fail miserably. Caley was here until last season until BOB came back. So he knows what's been going on.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snail? Maybe a turtle …

“In the iconic parable, Aesop tells of a race between a fast but often-distracted hare and a slow but relentless tortoise. Readers are supposed to be surprised when the tortoise manages to defeat the hare, coining the phrase ‘slow and steady wins the race.’"

That concept could be a bit outdated by now. In NFL, of course :)

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been my team forever, at least since Grogan and probably further back. Even Plunket.

They made the Superbowl with Berry. They hit the jackpot wit Brady and Belichick.

But, otherwise, as it was and ever shall be.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been my team forever, at least since Grogan and probably further back. Even Plunket.

They made the Superbowl with Berry. They hit the jackpot wit Brady and Belichick.

I became a fan when Grogan joined back in the 70s. That’s a long fucking time my friend.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A unified team. Do your job and let others do theirs.
Manage, don't micromanage.

If an associate needs to micromanage, they shouldn't be a manager.
If an associate needs to be micromanaged, they need to be replaced.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just Win Baby!!!

Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I became a fan when Grogan joined back in the 70s. That’s a long fucking time my friend.
I remember being a fan during the Grogan era, but I honestly cannot tell you who was QB before him without looking.

Was it Plunket?

I started watching Football in '75 - '76.

Patriots Football.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you think good or bad about the media, this is one for the books.

Michael Felger and Mike Holley are the Mandalay in Las Vegas doing their daily four hour radio show from Radio Row at the hotel in Las Vegas. It's great for them because there are so many names around who will sit and shoot the breeze with them. Yesterday they had Mike Lombardi on and he got pissed at Felger. They actually showed the taped section and Felger totally lost his shit when Lombardi said, "You're a know it all and yet you've never once stepped foot inside Gillette." Felger started screaming and Lombardi tried to over-shout him. Felger then screamed that Lombardi was doing his work now because he couldn't get a GM position in NFL after leaving the Patriots. Lombardi forced the network to take a commercial break when he said, "At least I have played and been part of a professional organization and can say that I take my opinions based on my professional experience."

Felger, of course, has the full hour on BST to make himself look good while Lombardi can only go back to his people and apologize if he caused them embarrassment. Felger looks like more of ass trying to make Lombardi look bad for truthfully calling him out. Out of control ego. The sad part is that 50% or more of the viewers will side with Felger.

Second story is that BB is interviewing with radio and TV all over the place in Las Vegas. He has not said one bad thing about the Patriots, the Krafts or New England. One guy joked and asked him if was looking for a job back with the Patriots. He totally caught the guy off guard when he said, "I don't think that they'll be offering me a job." End of interview.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sad part is that 50% or more of the viewers will side with Felger.
100% should side with Felger. Lombardi went on there to start a fight. I can't stand Felger but what was Lombardi thinking?

My conclusions are based on your post only and I'll forget all of this after I click Post.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't stand Felger but what was Lombardi thinking?
If you saw that 98.5 segment, didn't Lombardi look either half stoned or half bagged? It started pretty well until Felger baited him and Lombardi took the bait. It got nasty when Lombardi said that he'd never been inside Gillette. They wouldn't let Lombardi finish because they were afraid that he might tell the public why. Felger always says that he doesn't go there as if it's his decision. Makes you wonder if it's his or maybe he's not welcome?