• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shows You Are Currently Watching

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than sports and news I only watch reality shows. American Idol returns Wednesday.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the interest in this one? I tried it last year, but could not stomach it long enough to even see the season finale. I gave up just about the time of the Tower.

Maybe I was just watching it with the wrong eye because it seems to have a pretty solid following...

While the show is still more of one you watch for entertainment and not to take too seriously. It has drastically gotten better. The second half of S1 was an improvement from the first half and now S2 is far superior as a whole so far.

Still nothing great but entertaining enough and I can see how some people could be really into it.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am watching Chuck right now. Almost done with S2.

Show is OK, but a bit too stupid-slapstick for my tastes. I wonder if Intelligence will have a better run, having more of a dramatic/serious take on the subject?

Intelligence premiered with a 2.4 and over 16 million viewers on Tuesday due to being sandwiched with NCIS and Person of Interest.

Last night in it's normal Monday slot it got a 1.1 with 6 million viewers. It tanked.

Person of Interest is a far superior show of a similar mold.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit was sleepy hollow incredible last night.

Justified will be heating up again, but losing the head writer is gonna be a big blow to this series.

SH is a good enough show, but I think it is getting a better rep than it deserves. Don't get me wrong, though. I like it, and when I have an ep in queue, it ranks pretty high in viewing order, but it has not grabbed me as a "OMG, I can't wait" show, yet.

As for last night's ep, I wish hey didn't have that blatant political statement line thrown in there. If you MUST make a statement, make it part if the story. Not a weak-ass throw away line.

ER was famous for these throw-away lines and it really pissed me off then as well.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intelligence premiered with a 2.4 and over 16 million viewers on Tuesday due to being sandwiched with NCIS and Person of Interest.

Last night in it's normal Monday slot it got a 1.1 with 6 million viewers. It tanked.

Person of Interest is a far superior show of a similar mold.

intelligence does not seem original(yes nothing is original anymore)... forget the obvious copy of Chuck... But it also reminds me of another new show called almost human...

I am watching it, but i am not impressed by it at all, It seems like another CBS show that is targeted to the elderly(which is weird for a syfyish show)...

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Bang Theory (only repeats...never seen a 'new' episode)
Just finished binging on Homeland the other week
House of Lies
Bar Rescue marathons

And eagerly awaiting Thrones in April...

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two shows I watch just started up again over the last couple of days, Archer and Episodes. Episodes' first season was better than the second, but when it's good it's really good so I'm sticking with it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revolution. Just started watching it so I'm behind. I like it so far.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two shows I watch just started up again over the last couple of days, Archer and Episodes. Episodes' first season was better than the second, but when it's good it's really good so I'm sticking with it.

I watch Episodes, but I am not sure why. I find I am more irritated by the characters than laughing at/with them.

The one AR chick who contorts her face (EHHHHH) is EXTREMELY annoying.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch Episodes, but I am not sure why. I find I am more irritated by the characters than laughing at/with them.

The one AR chick who contorts her face (EHHHHH) is EXTREMELY annoying.

Yeah that joke stopped being funny after the first time. I'm surprised they've kept her character around, I'm hoping that with Merc gone from the network for now and a new boss coming in he'll just can her.

Like I said, when it's good I think it's really good. The episode from the first season with the r*pe victim benefit dinner had me pissing myself laughing.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost Human....pretty decent series....definitely has potential...I like it a lot.
Started watching Helix....still undecided about it.
Law & Order SVU is always good.

I stopped watching SVU maybe 5-6 years or so ago (could be longer), the way that they seem to use the laws and the limits on their power as things to "get around" rather than to respect and uphold got to be too much for me. Of course most viewers don't mind because it's TV and so we basically know that the suspects are "the bad guys".

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stopped watching SVU maybe 5-6 years or so ago (could be longer), the way that they seem to use the laws and the limits on their power as things to "get around" rather than to respect and uphold got to be too much for me. Of course most viewers don't mind because it's TV and so we basically know that the suspects are "the bad guys".

I was more a fan of the L&O Criminal Intent series when it was on.......but then I started to like SVU about 2 or 3 yrs. ago. As far as network cop shows go it's not bad at all....I've seen a lot worse over the years. lol

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I liked CI the best. As soon as VD'O started cocking his head sideways it got good. But nobody was as good as Lenny (Jerry Orbach) or the original. Right now Im biding my time waiting for Vikings and Ray Donovan to start back up. (Watching Gansters:Americas Most Evil on BIO, at the moment. gangsters of all types, interesting and informative show.)

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done as well. Pretty funny show.
Watched the first 3 episodes of season 2 last night. Its off to an even better start than season 1. I am more and more impressed with this show. What do you even call this genre, an international crime dramedy?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows that are in season that I currently watch are The Walking Dead and Sleepy Hollow.

I absolutely can't wait for Season 4 of Game of Thrones to start. Will watch Vikings when that season starts up again too.

I watched the first 2 seasons of Copper (aired in the fall) but I believe it got cancelled after the 2nd season, which is a shame. I thought it was a great show but under-hyped and under-appreciated.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shows that are in season that I currently watch are The Walking Dead and Sleepy Hollow.

I absolutely can't wait for Season 4 of Game of Thrones to start. Will watch Vikings when that season starts up again too.

I watched the first 2 seasons of Copper (aired in the fall) but I believe it got cancelled after the 2nd season, which is a shame. I thought it was a great show but under-hyped and under-appreciated.

I loved S1 of Copper, but could not make it through the first couple eps of S2. Then, when word came that it had been canceled, I removed the remaining eps from my DVR. No point in investing in the rest of the show if it isnt going anywhere.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved S1 of Copper, but could not make it through the first couple eps of S2. Then, when word came that it had been canceled, I removed the remaining eps from my DVR. No point in investing in the rest of the show if it isnt going anywhere.

Yeah the 1st season was better in my opinion. 2nd season had 2 or 3 really good moments, and I did enjoy it but overall season 1 was a lot better.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished the remaining episodes of Lilyhammer and am eagerly awaiting season 3 which is now in production. Check it out if you get the chance. The quality actually improved as the series progressed. I hope season 3 delivers and doesn't fall on its face.