• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should we really hire this guy as the next GM?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
tajiri_l.jpg

He is pretty badass. Not sure if I'm sold yet on his skills to manage a basketball team.

Last edited by a moderator:

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yeah, anybody but the uri guy on the nuggets aka former mini salesman, a beneficiary of the league rigging for Denver this year

fuck, is anyone aware the leagues rigged?
pacers gm too, those guys were allowed to r*pe on defence this year, nothing changed but the calls, Armstrong is going to jack hansbrough up

its just like colangelo selecting his FA's to overpay

this franchise reaks of poo from the absolute top(rogers/bell) down

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ujiri Weighing Offers From Nuggets, Raptors
May 27, 2013 11:55 AM EDT

Masai Ujiri has an offer on the table from the Toronto Raptors, but it remains unclear if he is prepared to leave the Denver Nuggets.

Ujiri is evaluating multiple competing opportunities as the Nuggets have made an offer to keep him with the club.

“There has been an offer made, but there’s a little bit of a cycle to go through here,” said a league source.

Ujiri had been earning approximately $500,000 per season, about half of the NBA's average for a general manager.

The Raptors have offered Ujiri a four-year deal worth about $9 million, according to sources.

Via Michael Grange/Sportsnet.ca

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We've already unleashed our organization's not-so-secret special move --> overpaying.

well it is salesmans protégé so I would expect overpayment. I would almost rather keep colangelo himself than hire his inexperienced stunt double that got lucky with some rigging

Casey has got to go, bottom line. This team is an 8th seed next year with the emergence of anus who will put up 15-10-2 and the solid gay-man wing combo. They'll make the playoffs despite casey and he'll will get extended long term pretty much guaranteeing being stuck as a fringe playoff team. Plus last night I left a poo in the bowl and it expanded the size of my forearm.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well it is salesmans protégé so I would expect overpayment. I would almost rather keep colangelo himself than hire his inexperienced stunt double that got lucky with some rigging

Casey has got to go, bottom line. This team is an 8th seed next year with the emergence of anus who will put up 15-10-2 and the solid gay-man wing combo. They'll make the playoffs despite casey and he'll will get extended long term pretty much guaranteeing being stuck as a fringe playoff team. Plus last night I left a poo in the bowl and it expanded the size of my forearm.

7th or 8th seed is attainable for next season. 10 bucks says we won't solve the Poon Machine conundrum. Best we can hope for is that he reaches closer to his potential of being big white Ben Gordon. Even 10 points a game will be passable at this point. Then, get rid of the chuckers on our bench. Get better role players. We should have a shot.

huge+log.jpg

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
7th or 8th seed is attainable for next season. 10 bucks says we won't solve the Poon Machine conundrum. Best we can hope for is that he reaches closer to his potential of being big white Ben Gordon. Even 10 points a game will be passable at this point. Then, get rid of the chuckers on our bench. Get better role players. We should have a shot.

huge+log.jpg

interesting, the log says turkoglu on it

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

If Big White is still here then I don't have a problem with him being the teams chucker off the bench. But I fear he'll start next season and amir will be thrown under the bus for the tenth time after having a pretty solid year. Fans will have to take action again

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Big White is still here then I don't have a problem with him being the teams chucker off the bench. But I fear he'll start next season and amir will be thrown under the bus for the tenth time after having a pretty solid year. Fans will have to take action again

Our team can really only afford one chucker coming off the bench though. If it's going to be Big White then Carlton Banks and T-Bags either need to go or stop chucking the ball. Also, here are a list of free agents we have this offseason:

Alan Anderson
Aaron Gray (Player option)
Linas Kleiza (Player option)
Mickael Pietrus
Sebastian Telfair

Sigh...well, at least we can get rid of two chuckers right away. Remind me again why Salesman signed Aaron Gray to a two-year contract?

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Our team can really only afford one chucker coming off the bench though. If it's going to be Big White then Carlton Banks and T-Bags either need to go or stop chucking the ball. Also, here are a list of free agents we have this offseason:

Alan Anderson
Aaron Gray (Player option)
Linas Kleiza (Player option)
Mickael Pietrus
Sebastian Telfair

Sigh...well, at least we can get rid of two chuckers right away. Remind me again why Salesman signed Aaron Gray to a two-year contract?

yeah, hmmm, that's a lot of chuckers. I think we could deal with two(big-small) so banks has got to go. If banks is a third stringer it wont really matter. I propose we keep owl too as a back-up big white, for when Gordon misses half the season

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah, hmmm, that's a lot of chuckers. I think we could deal with two(big-small) so banks has got to go. If banks is a third stringer it wont really matter. I propose we keep owl too as a back-up big white, for when Gordon misses half the season

I know. It's ridickydonky, heh? Banks can be our third, but if that is the case, that means we're on the hunt for a backup...please, not balderon, please not balderon. And if we keep Owl, both him and Big White together should get us minutes for 2/3rds of the season :rollseyes:

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know. It's ridickydonky, heh? Banks can be our third, but if that is the case, that means we're on the hunt for a backup...please, not balderon, please not balderon. And if we keep Owl, both him and Big White together should get us minutes for 2/3rds of the season :rollseyes:

offer ajinca a few ten days and the big white dilemma solved

as for balderon, if there's anyone pathetic enough to take a pay cut to come back to the losing franchise located in canada that had him traded its baldy