• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sex offender baseball prospect

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
!. I'd sign him in a heartbeat.
2. After he pitched a No-No, no one would give a rat's ass.
3. Kid has a 100 mile an hour fastball through 6 and then drops to 98

As far as the charge.......it was his cousin. The mother didn't believe her because she couldn't explain exactly what he did. His lawyer was lazy and accepted the threat that the kid would do 25 years if convicted. They convinced the kid to plead guilty and take 1 year and parole with a sealed verdict. Some one in the state system fucked up and the reporter found it. The state employee should go to prison.
I've read a lot about this story since it broke last yr. This kid Heimlich or whatever his name is, maintains his innocence. His story is the lawyer his family hired told him to accept the deal so he wouldn't put his family thru hell in the courtroom. So he signed. At 15 he was under the impression he agreed to some sort of therapy and this would all go away. He was wrong.
When he left for college as a freshman he was supposed to register in Oregon as a sex offender. He didn't realize that and never did it. This mistake allowed his sealed file to become legally unsealed. He'll pay for that for the rest of his life.
As for the "'offense". Having read a lot and having no dog in this fight I can't get myself to believe he did anything. So does he deserve a chance to play? Absolutely.
Take a brief look at the scum employed in the NFL. Some of the fuckin worst human beings on the planet are playing in the NFL. The NBA ? Are you fuckin kidding me? Someone will come up with some "they didn't r*pe a 5 yr old cousin" and that's lame. Did he kill anyone? Ray Lewis did, in fact he killed 2. Wanna list of felons and their crimes that are gainfully employed in other leagues? None of us do, there isn't enough room on the internet to list them anyway.
Someone needs to stand up for this kid without offending the so called abused cousin and family. The guy deserves a chance and someone will find a way to give it to him. I would think the Giants would be 1st in line. What he's accused of is practically a sport in itself in SF.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From sure fire first round pick to Nuevo Laredo.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comments on this story have been locked and hidden on MLBTR. I have never seen that before.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping Dayton Moore would have the balls to sign this kid

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every MLB team would love to have his stuff on their roster, but no MLB team wants the parade of #MeToo Lib'tard Cows banging on their front door b/c Twitter says they should be outraged.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every MLB team would love to have his stuff on their roster, but no MLB team wants the parade of #MeToo Lib'tard Cows banging on their front door b/c Twitter says they should be outraged.
Locker room dynamic would be a much bigger factor than “libtard cows screaming me too”. How do you think grown men with kids would accept him as a teammate?

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Locker room dynamic would be a much bigger factor than “libtard cows screaming me too”. How do you think grown men with kids would accept him as a teammate?
Are these grown men who have researched the actual facts, or the ones who take social media opinions as fact?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are these grown men who have researched the actual facts, or the ones who take social media opinions as fact?
You weren’t there. You have absolutely no idea what the truth is. Lol

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Whether or not the story is true, he has a conviction hanging over his head. Right or wrong, dude has a stink on him for the rest of his life.

This is one charge that you have to go all-in on when fighting it. If you don’t win 100%, you lose 100% anyway.

A former coworker of mine had a son who was accused of something similar. I recommended to her that she recommend to him that he not accept a plea and fight to the bitter end. Having that on his head, I think, legit puts Suicide on the table as an option. Your life is over with this one, IMHO.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least with him being an alleged kid toucher, his teammates wont have to worry about him wanting to fuck them

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Whether or not the story is true, he has a conviction hanging over his head. Right or wrong, dude has a stink on him for the rest of his life.

This is one charge that you have to go all-in on when fighting it. If you don’t win 100%, you lose 100% anyway.

A former coworker of mine had a son who was accused of something similar. I recommended to her that she recommend to him that he not accept a plea and fight to the bitter end. Having that on his head, I think, legit puts Suicide on the table as an option. Your life is over with this one, IMHO.

definitely

carson

Death by inches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,018.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

Unless you're 15 and listening to the advice of the defense attorney your parents hired.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you're 15 and listening to the advice of the defense attorney your parents hired.
That’s his story that he tells today. And prisons are full of innocent dudes who were railroaded. According to them.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you be a Pedderass at 15? Dam