• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

schedule coming up should be interesting

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird things can happen in baseball more than any other sport. they have favorable matchups for the next couple weeks. hopefully they can get on a nice hot streak and built some confidence

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a good couple of weeks to build up some wins. Looking forward to seeing if we can take advantage of it.

Starting out a west coast road trip in Oakland is always tough, but seeing as it's sandwiched in between three game sets with Arizona and Houston. I'm not too worried. It'd be nice if we could take care of these last two games with the Cubs, but I get the feeling they'll win one at the Cell.

Sucks that Detroit has been on a tear this past week. Was really hoping they'd start slow and keep things interesting in the Central.

Last edited by a moderator:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Detroit has a major injury or two (to a front line starting pitcher), it's not realistic to think they won't win the Central. Yes weird things happen but it would take an injury or two to make them happen.

But the Sox look like they could be a .500 team this year which is a HUGE uptick from last year, in a clear rebuilding year, which bodes well for 2015.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless Detroit has a major injury or two (to a front line starting pitcher), it's not realistic to think they won't win the Central. Yes weird things happen but it would take an injury or two to make them happen.

But the Sox look like they could be a .500 team this year which is a HUGE uptick from last year, in a clear rebuilding year, which bodes well for 2015.

Agreed on both counts.

I don't think it is realistic to think the Sox can contend for the division. Though, a .500 finish is. I also would love to see the Sox hang around in the playoff hunt as deep into summer as possible.