• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Day-osu needs time off

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An Ohio State fan trying to talk trash after the ass kicking the Tide just put on the Buckeyes. Oh this gonna be good. I picked the right time to get a little unsober. Could be some funny comments.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll type slow, ok?
Saban is on the job and doesn't take breaks. Hence the dynasty.
And the only team/school that had to deal with the chirus is poor little ol oh st? Cry me a river. Everybody has had to deal with this in some form or other. Just some have managed this better. Heck, Saban missed the Iron Bowl. Nobody is immune.
Ryan Day does an excellent job of keeping his team focused. He's just saying it's off-season and everyone needs a break. Ohio State had a lot of Covid problems this year, more than a lot of teams.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he should follow urban and step down due to some random medical issue.
Maybe he can folllow in the steps the great Harballs and do a shit job and getting an extension.

Thank you, again!

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State- 2027 & 2028

Wisconsin- 2024 & 2025

Texas- 2022 & 2023

Oklahoma- 2032 & 2033

Doubt Saban's still coaching for the home & home with Ohio State or OK. He'll be 80 years old for the OK match up. He should still be in Tuscaloosa for the home & home with Texas & Wisky I would think. And I'd be surprised if Day's still in Columbus in 2027. Think he'll be in the NFL by then. That doesn't matter though. But how many true home & homes with decent P5 teams has he played so far since arriving at Bama? Not many I can remember.
Put in perspective that Bama is 48-0 in RS OOC games since 08, and ALL of the wins were by double-digits. Of the 10 played at neutral sites, 8 were by 17+ points. (Two of his six title game wins at Bama occurred in the home state of the opponent.). I’m not seeing any of those going the other way had they been “true road games”.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's funny? That Saban refuses to play a true home & home with any good P5 program. It's always that "neutral site" nonsense. He almost never leaves the south for any big regular season games. :heh:

:trash:

In all seriousness though congrats on another national title. The Tide's offense this year was one of the most dangerous I've ever seen. Very impressive.
Damn just shows what you know numbnuts. Alabama has five home and homes scheduled starting in 2023 running through 2033. Includes Texas, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Arizona.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn just shows what you know numbnuts. Alabama has five home and homes scheduled starting in 2023 running through 2033. Includes Texas, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Arizona.

Yeah starting in 2023. Tell me again you dumbass homer how many home & home's has Saban played against good P5 team since he got to Bama.

And I'm not badmouthing Saban or Bama. Just stating a fact he won't play any true home & homes with good teams. Loosen your homer hemlet. It's cutting off the circulation to your brain.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah starting in 2023. Tell me again you dumbass homer how many home & home's has Saban played against good P5 team since he got to Bama.

And I'm not badmouthing Saban or Bama. Just stating a fact he won't play any true home & homes with good teams. Loosen your homer hemlet. It's cutting off the circulation to your brain.
Well you butt hurt homer the first that comes to mind is Penn State in 2010 and 2011.

Since you are wanting to discuss cut off circulation just what the heck is a hemlet?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you butt hurt homer the first that comes to mind is Penn State in 2010 and 2011.

Since you are wanting to discuss cut off circulation just what the heck is a hemlet?

Oh well excuse me. Saban's played ONE home & home with a decent P5 program since he got to Tuscaloosa? Well congratulations for that. How many total true home & home's has Saban played?

And how am I a "butt hurt homer"? I didn't expect Ohio State to pull of the upset. Said that multiple times before the game. You call that being a homer? You're too funny.

Last edited:

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well excuse me. Saban's played ONE home & home with a decent P5 program since he got to Tuscaloosa? Well congratulations for that. How many total true home & home's has Saban played?

And how am I a "butt hurt homer"? I didn't expect Ohio State to pull of the upset. Said that multiple times before the game. You call that being a homer? You're too funny.
Damn you change from never to one. Just man up and admit you spoke out of your azz and quit trying to deflect.

Also for the record Saban has never played in any games while at Alabama, but he has coached quite a few.

As far as having neutral site games that generated a lot of interest in recruit rich areas, as previously mentioned, that was a pretty smart idea. But times change and Saban changes with them.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn you change from never to one. Just man up and admit you spoke out of your azz and quit trying to deflect.

Also for the record Saban has never played in any games while at Alabama, but he has coached quite a few.

As far as having neutral site games that generated a lot of interest in recruit rich areas, as previously mentioned, that was a pretty smart idea. But times change and Saban changes with them.

You think one series makes a big difference? Homerism at it's finest. You're the one bragging about decent home & home's that Bama's finally scheduled. How many of those match up's do you think he'll be the coach of? The one in 2032/33 with OK Saban will be 81. You really think he's still coaching then? But I expect him to still be on the sideline for the series with Texas in 2022/23.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think one series makes a big difference? Homerism at it's finest. You're the one bragging about decent home & home's that Bama's finally scheduled. How many of those match up's do you think he'll be the coach of? The one in 2032/33 with OK Saban will be 81. You really think he's still coaching then? But I expect him to still be on the sideline for the series with Texas in 2022/23.
Homerism???? You said Saban had never had a home and home and when proven wrong you go into deflection/attack mode. Just admit you were a dumazz and live with it. Man up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homerism???? You said Saban had never had a home and home and when proven wrong you go into deflection/attack mode. Just admit you were a dumazz and live with it. Man up.

Homer on jackass. You wanna make a big deal out of one home & home series. Good for you. I don't care enough about this like you do. Pretty sure I already said this. I'm not making fun of or taking any shots at your team or coach.

So I was wrong. He has played one. Whoop-de-do. Can't imagine he's played many home & homes though throughout his great run at Bama. That's all I'm saying. How can you get offended by that?

Or are you willing to say that Saban has in fact played many home & home series with good P5 teams? Because by getting upset with what I'm saying basically means you disagree with me saying he hasn't played many true home & home series. Odd you need the explanation.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer on jackass. You wanna make a big deal out of one home & home series. Good for you. I don't care enough about this like you do. Pretty sure I already said this. I'm not making fun of or taking any shots at your team or coach.

So I was wrong. He has played one. Whoop-de-do. Can't imagine he's played many home & homes though throughout his great run at Bama. That's all I'm saying. How can you get offended by that?

Or are you willing to say that Saban has in fact played many home & home series with good P5 teams? Because by getting upset with what I'm saying basically means you disagree with me saying he hasn't played many true home & home series. Odd you need the explanation.
Man up.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You really are an idiot. What do you think I meant when I said- I was wrong? So has has played them before. But how many total? Again since your reading comprehension is obviously terrible. You're saying Saban has played many true home & home series with good teams? This is commical. Your homerism is outstanding.

Bullitt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You really are an idiot. What do you think I meant when I said- I was wrong? So has has played them before. But how many total? Again since your reading comprehension is obviously terrible. You're saying Saban has played many true home & home series with good teams? This is commical. Your homerism is outstanding.
And it pales compared to your abject stupidity.
To quote;
And I'm not badmouthing Saban or Bama. Just stating a fact he won't play any true home & homes with good teams

My reply
the first that comes to mind is Penn State in 2010 and 2011.
Which is easily verifiable and proves you wrong. Most people would have left it at that.

But oh no again you reply
You think one series makes a big difference? Homerism at it's finest.
Again what part of even one proves you wrong do you not fathom? But again you refuse to man up.

So you then try to move the goalposts.

No you said Alabama does not play home and home and when proven wrong you go out on tangents. So please explain when I proved you wrong I am a homer?

Also you still haven't explained what a hemlet is.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it pales compared to your abject stupidity.
To quote;
And I'm not badmouthing Saban or Bama. Just stating a fact he won't play any true home & homes with good teams

My reply
the first that comes to mind is Penn State in 2010 and 2011.
Which is easily verifiable and proves you wrong. Most people would have left it at that.

But oh no again you reply
You think one series makes a big difference? Homerism at it's finest.
Again what part of even one proves you wrong do you not fathom? But again you refuse to man up.

So you then try to move the goalposts.

No you said Alabama does not play home and home and when proven wrong you go out on tangents. So please explain when I proved you wrong I am a homer?

Also you still haven't explained what a hemlet is.

Holy shit. So I misspoke. I admitted it. Yet you can't move on. WTF is wrong with you? So instead of saying Saban hasn't played many home & home I messed up. Again I misspoke. But it doesn't change the fact he doesn't like playing true home & home's like alotta other P5 teams.

So you just continue your little rant even though I have said three times (once yesterday and now twice in the this comment) that I was wrong. Now that's four times I have said I was wrong.

One more time since it's obvious you don't get it. Saban is not known for playing true home & home's with decent P5 programs. That's all I'm saying. Yet you refuse to acknowledge it.

If you really wanna keep this going you can have a conversation with yourself. I've already explained things. You don't wanna accept that I admitted my mistake. That's now five times I have said I was wrong. Reading comprehension is not your thing.