• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ryan Day countdown

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get the hate for Ryan day.

He recruits well and has been a great coach.

Is it mostly michigan fans driving the anti Ryan day movement?
pretty much.

and it's quite humorous and ironic............... Betting Hairball is gone before Day is.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's Blame the Coach guys who blame the coach for any loss no matter how unreasonable.

I guess if Meyer wanted to come back (and OSU was willing) I could see wanting that switch maybe......but just to want him gone is nuts. For whom as a replacement? so many high profile guys you'd think would be really good hires are disasters. I thought RichRod was a great hire for UM at the time, for instance.
I don't blame Day. The idiots who have shown themselves asking for him to be gone are the walmart fans....... the idiots. every fan base has them. Day should have gone for it on that 4th & 1 though. lol.

Coaches sometimes take too much blame. at the end of the day, the paid employees have to perform. bottom line, OSU just didn't have the elite QB last season that they've had in the past. They had every piece of the puzzle except for that.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my god what GIF

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Day may just have a Rocky type comeback here next season. They are LOADED going into next year.

Without the worry that losing a game or two will keep you out of the playoffs, they should be a near lock in a 12 team playoff.

On top of that, their normally toughest game next year may be a depleted Michigan squad with new coaches.

I hate to say it, it may be Ohio State’s year next year. I certainly hope not. I may just predict it to happen so it is doomed to fail. :nod:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they lose to Michigan again next year: Axed.

He should be sending Harbaugh's cover letter and resume to NFL teams himself.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Day may just have a Rocky type comeback here next season. They are LOADED going into next year.

Without the worry that losing a game or two will keep you out of the playoffs, they should be a near lock in a 12 team playoff.

On top of that, their normally toughest game next year may be a depleted Michigan squad with new coaches.

I hate to say it, it may be Ohio State’s year next year. I certainly hope not. I may just predict it to happen so it is doomed to fail. :nod:
They play Oregon next season. I dunno if Michigan will be their toughest game, with all the attrition.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Inadvertent facts:
Ryan Day and John Cooper both have sub .260 winning percentages vs. the Victors

IMG_6524.jpeg

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the biggest signings they've had so far are on OL. That's huge.

I wouldn't say loaded but I would say I feel better about qb

Can't wait to see Jeremiah Smith start as a true frosh.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They play Oregon next season. I dunno if Michigan will be their toughest game, with all the attrition.
@PSU which is hardly ever not a tough one.

do have an easy OOC since they had to take Washington off of it.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to step up this year to start The Game game thread as hyped as I did. I'm not saying I'm the cause of it, but tOSU has gone 0-3 every time I started it...

uhok.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to step up this year to start The Game game thread as hyped as I did. I'm not saying I'm the cause of it, but tOSU has gone 0-3 every time I started it...

View attachment 350820
That is not the issue and you can blame me. when I went to OSU best we got was a tie. Kid is there now and the 0-3 started when he was a freshman.

Might have to tell the boy to go to grad school at UM.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Day. The idiots who have shown themselves asking for him to be gone are the walmart fans....... the idiots. every fan base has them. Day should have gone for it on that 4th & 1 though. lol.

Coaches sometimes take too much blame. at the end of the day, the paid employees have to perform. bottom line, OSU just didn't have the elite QB last season that they've had in the past. They had every piece of the puzzle except for that.
and with a little patience this offseason has kind of gone pretty well.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and with a little patience this offseason has kind of gone pretty well.

Pretty well?!? That team is going to be CRAZY good next year.

The only team I think might be on their level would be UGA. Even then, I think Ohio will be ranked higher. It’s sad to say as a Michigan fan, but Ohio should walk to a National Championship next year.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Harbaugh gone, things are trending up for the Buckeye's

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty well?!? That team is going to be CRAZY good next year.

The only team I think might be on their level would be UGA. Even then, I think Ohio will be ranked higher. It’s sad to say as a Michigan fan, but Ohio should walk to a National Championship next year.
Yeah the last part of my comment was sarcasm addressed to the doom and gloomers who thought the sky was falling after losing an exhibition game.