• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rule Change proposals

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my rule changes:

PI should simply be 15 yards no matter what. You can say that DBs will just tackle receivers who are open but it never happens in college and they have the 15 yard penalty.

I wish they would start calling offensive face masks on stiff arms. They pretend it doesn't happen when they clearly see it.

Raise the FG uprights another 5 feet. And don't tell me it costs too much. They waste so much money on other garbage in stadiums, this is worth it.

Replays should be reviewed in a central location where a committee decides collectively the right call. They do this in the NHL and they always get the right call.

You should be allowed to have all 53 players active on game day. One of these days, a team is going to have to use a position player to play QB and it is going to be embarrassing for the league and that team.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are my rule changes:

PI should simply be 15 yards no matter what. You can say that DBs will just tackle receivers who are open but it never happens in college and they have the 15 yard penalty.

I wish they would start calling offensive face masks on stiff arms. They pretend it doesn't happen when they clearly see it.

Raise the FG uprights another 5 feet. And don't tell me it costs too much. They waste so much money on other garbage in stadiums, this is worth it.

Replays should be reviewed in a central location where a committee decides collectively the right call. They do this in the NHL and they always get the right call.

You should be allowed to have all 53 players active on game day. One of these days, a team is going to have to use a position player to play QB and it is going to be embarrassing for the league and that team.

Absolutely no

Absolutely no

That's fine but won't change much

I could see this

Not a fan. An extra active spot isn't particularly likely to go to a QB and choosing who will be active is part of the strategy of team management.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes ..it should be for all players. But if a team is going to target a player with the hopes a concussion knocks him out of the game ..it will most likely a top player.

Still shouldn't have different rules period.