• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

rotation

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe most of you have read this. 2013 White Sox review: Rotation - Chicago White Sox Blog - ESPN Chicago

does anyone other than me think quintana should be considered "available"? this just bugs the hell out of me. imo, i think quintana has ability close to as effective as sale over the long haul (and considering sale has not yet proven himself UNfragile ... maybe MORE effective) and this is a guy they should consider as untouchable as they come.

i think danks should be raffled away (yes i know he comes with a handicap). i say cut your losses and get a low minor leaguer and pay half of danks' salary. at least get someone who might be worth something in 2-3 years.
only chance i might take is to trade santiago for a proven (but not old) catcher .... but frankly i don't think there's anyone out there like that!

sale/quintana/santiago/and 2 good-looking rookies in a rebuilding year makes sense to me. if there is still a glaring weakness after next season THEN you can consider giving up a good pitcher ... NOT THIS COMING YEAR!

stop this insane "we have to try to be as good as we can be every year" bullshit (especially with dunn on the team). another year will tell us a few things like, are guys with promise like semien, gillaspie, reinzo, leesman, johnson and garcia going to fill the bill? quit gambling all the damn time. see what you got! another year should clear that up some. DON'T give away your best stuff for something you just may not need.