• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ronde Barber

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Greatest Play Ever!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course Barber is #1!

Last edited by a moderator:

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
yup sad day....knew it was coming....just no place for him this year....couldnt see him as a back up...glad he left without an obvious erosion of skills.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup sad day....knew it was coming....just no place for him this year....couldnt see him as a back up...glad he left without an obvious erosion of skills.

True, it is just going to be weird not seeing Barber out there though. I still remember when we drafted him. I was working at Universal with a guy who was in the Virginia Marching Band and was good friends with Micheal Husted. I remember asking him about Ronde after the draft. He said his brother the better player. Very Glad he was wrong.

Good thing is we will be able to sign Mike Williams to a long contract while still having money to roll over into 2014.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
True, it is just going to be weird not seeing Barber out there though. I still remember when we drafted him. I was working at Universal with a guy who was in the Virginia Marching Band and was good friends with Micheal Husted. I remember asking him about Ronde after the draft. He said his brother the better player. Very Glad he was wrong.

Good thing is we will be able to sign Mike Williams to a long contract while still having money to roll over into 2014.

i remember he only played 1 regular season game that first year.....against seattle i think....he was fucking terrible lol....herm edwards got him straightened out pretty good though.