• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors, 7:30 tipoff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot believe you guys haven't started a game thread here! It's obvious that all of you have conspired to force me to do it!:lol: I will survive this punishment, though.

I see this as the Warriors being at their worst in a good number of games given Bogut's injury. He is out, right? Whoever fills in for him, Speights and FE, will be taking on more than they have all season long. As each game goes by, they should get better and better (with emphasis on FE), but tonight is the trial run. Sure, it's great that D. Howard is out, and maybe this more than makes up for Bogut's absence. But, as our offense has been using Bogut a lot these days to facilitate, this might make it worse on the Dubs than the Rockets.

It's a home game and we've got the team with the second best record coming to town. Both teams will be fired up. The intensity level might lead to some tense encounters.

I see a game that goes down to the last minute, but the Dubs win with both teams scoring over 100. Speights needs to turn in a solid game and Curry needs to get out of his 3-point shooting rut, or else!

If we do lose this game, my "Game Thread" privileges should be taken away from me as I will be responsible for 2 out of the 3 losses for the year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can the powers that be save my ass and delete this thread? I realized just after I posted it that I didn't include the date, so I made up another one. The date needs to be there.

Sorry.:L