• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Risers and Fallers

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought that this would be a great way to point out players who are showing a true upward performance and those that are falling like a rock. We can do it weekly, monthly and seasonally. It will also give us all a chance to see how spotty some guys are depending on the opponent.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Risers:

Kyle Duggar
Dietrich Wise
Matt Judon (Maybe he's just staying at the top of the pile)
Tyquan Thorton

My Fallers (failures):

Isaiah Wynn
Nelson Agholor

On the Bubble:

Kendrick Bourne

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished watching The Colts game. Talk about an agonizing three hours and twelve minutes.

I watched Mac Jones carefully and then rewatched certain plays. I swear that on many of his drop backs, he looked as if he had called a play and yet didn't know what the play was. It was as if he thought a WR should be to his right and he was surprised that he was on the other side. Instead of looking back to his left, he was throwing to the third or fourth target, who was completely covered because the play had taken so long to develop.

In some cases, he had six or seven seconds and was patting the ball and just couldn't release it. No one seemed to notice that the WRs were getting very frustrated with him. On several occasions Bourne and Thorton tossed their arms in air because they were no covered and Mac either never saw them or didn't even look their way.

Sadly, on a lot of plays, everyone appeared to be on the same page. Mac was reading an entirely different book.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished watching The Colts game. Talk about an agonizing three hours and twelve minutes.

I watched Mac Jones carefully and then rewatched certain plays. I swear that on many of his drop backs, he looked as if he had called a play and yet didn't know what the play was. It was as if he thought a WR should be to his right and he was surprised that he was on the other side. Instead of looking back to his left, he was throwing to the third or fourth target, who was completely covered because the play had taken so long to develop.

In some cases, he had six or seven seconds and was patting the ball and just couldn't release it. No one seemed to notice that the WRs were getting very frustrated with him. On several occasions Bourne and Thorton tossed their arms in air because they were no covered and Mac either never saw them or didn't even look their way.

Sadly, on a lot of plays, everyone appeared to be on the same page. Mac was reading an entirely different book.

Call me a fair weather fan but I think what you wrote seems like a pretty fair assessment. Your explanation is as good as any as to why Mac is holding onto the ball so long while the pocket collapses on him.

I'd rather see Zappe play the rest of the season and if it doesn't go well we get another QB next season.