• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RG3 Sucks

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have spent the last 2 days posting nothing but critical comments about Griff's play on Sunday where I have posted comments both defending Griffs play as well as criticizing it. You say stuff like "he didn't get it done at the end. Again" which of course means he has failed over and over again in cruch time which is simply not true. You have gone on and on about the pick, calling it a 2 turnover game when it was a 1 turnover game in everyone's mind but yours. Does this mean I get to make up shit about Cousins? Can I now claim that his 3 INT game is a 4 INT game?

While the "defenders" have acknowledged his short comings you have refused to do the same in the other direction. You constantly harp on the sacks (he makes the OL worse) but have never given him credit for what he does to the running game. You love to trot out numbers but have you ever dealt with the numbers Alfred puts up with and without Griff in the lineup? Of course you won't admit that, it doesn't fit your argument.

That is why it's pretty clear that one side is posting objectively and the other is not. We post both sides, we don't just post the stuff that fits our argument. You are incapable of doing this, even when the facts are right there such as the running game.

I havent said he has failed just in crunch time. I have said over the past year he has failed to deliver wins period. And Im sorry if Im tired of accepting the tried and true "Well he wasnt the reason we lost BS. Because thats what it is at some point. Especially when despite the defense he has been in positions to win games and has come up short.

Remember its YOU that think he is something special. To me he hasnt and likely WONT live up to what we gave up for him. You want me to admit he is something special and deserves all the praise, love and adoration. Its quite simple really.. upstage Eli and I will not only admit he is a franchise special QB, but fuck I will even get his mug as my next tat. But until he even comes CLOSE to being the reason we win, instead of simply NOT the reason we lost.. fuckem.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted that one side is being objective by posting both the good and the bad of our QB's play while the other side is not being objective, which by definition means a biased opinion, by only posts the bad. You have done nothing to show that this is not true. End of discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent said he has failed just in crunch time. I have said over the past year he has failed to deliver wins period. And Im sorry if Im tired of accepting the tried and true "Well he wasnt the reason we lost BS. Because thats what it is at some point. Especially when despite the defense he has been in positions to win games and has come up short.

Remember its YOU that think he is something special. To me he hasnt and likely WONT live up to what we gave up for him. You want me to admit he is something special and deserves all the praise, love and adoration. Its quite simple really.. upstage Eli and I will not only admit he is a franchise special QB, but fuck I will even get his mug as my next tat. But until he even comes CLOSE to being the reason we win, instead of simply NOT the reason we lost.. fuckem.
at this point no one cares what we gave up for him, we just want good qb play and to win games. when people look at alex smith they dont say omg he was a bust anymore. no one cares when he was drafted, they just look at him as a solid qb. so with rg3 you just hope he stays healthy and becomes good again. and once again, i didnt like the rg3 trade but we are stuck with it and all we can do is be supportive until he does well or the organization moves on from him.i dont associate players with where they were drafted.