• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jay vs RG3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These 2 need to knock it the FO!

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can,t recall,but was rgme another pure snyder call?
Yes, to Mike Shannahan. Which is why Mike took Cousins in round 4. The rest is history. To add to this, its was 2012 and the league wasn't where it is today with systems using QB's with Whodini capabilities like Lamar has. The league has evolved since then and QB's like Lamar are now very valued as defenses have to account for that aspect of his game. Much tougher to game plan for.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins was better than RG3, but yall gonna sit here and deny Griffin wasn't BALLIN with what.....Santana Moss. Yall not gonna give RG3 props for destroying the cowgirls on Thanksgiving and consoling Romo? How about all the folks that lost their rent money week 1 of his career betting on the saints? That epic sprint in Minnesota means nothing to you guys? How about 14-0 lead against the GOAT seahawks defense with one knee?

I'm not saying he is faultless, or that i wished he was still here or that we didn't get worked by the rams.....but c'mon guys let's give this man his props. Mike and Kyle were the perfect match for Robert, egos ruined that.
Is Jay still looking for work? Is he still being caught smoking in the streets with young women? Lol

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins was better than RG3, but yall gonna sit here and deny Griffin wasn't BALLIN with what.....Santana Moss. Yall not gonna give RG3 props for destroying the cowgirls on Thanksgiving and consoling Romo? How about all the folks that lost their rent money week 1 of his career betting on the saints? That epic sprint in Minnesota means nothing to you guys? How about 14-0 lead against the GOAT seahawks defense with one knee?

I'm not saying he is faultless, or that i wished he was still here or that we didn't get worked by the rams.....but c'mon guys let's give this man his props. Mike and Kyle were the perfect match for Robert, egos ruined that.
Is Jay still looking for work? Is he still being caught smoking in the streets with young women? Lol

100% agree with this post.

Rg3 was magic until he got hurt and egos - including his own - got in the way.

Btw, he also had pierre garçon to throw to in addition to Santana Moss. Not too shabby.

Gosknz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They should have pulled RG3 in the Seattle game and went with Cousins as stated RG3 was on one leg. Could have saved the serious injury and who knows, Cousins could have won the game.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First off. If what I read about Jay Gruden's part in Alex Smith's injury is true. Well, lets just say that its a terrible look for Gruden and I'm littlke surprised nothingt more was made of it. It was a shitty thing to do more akin to high school poliitics. Then grown ups in the workforce. No one will ever know how much it really cost Alex Smith. n maybe even the Skins. Now................

Is ballin for a year really ballin or was it just luck? And no props for Alf eh. He only set the Redskin rushing record n was 2nd in the entire NFL with 1613 yards that year @ 4.8 yards a pop. He also was 2nd in the NFL that year in rushing TDs with 13. And it was Alf's game against Dallas where he rushed for 200 yards on 33 carries n 3 TDs in a week 17 win that propelled the Skins into the playoffs.

And in the no one gives a fuck who you are unless you fuck up category. The Skins finally got a great season out of a FG kicker for the first time in who knows how long. When Cobra Kai replaced Billy Cundit and went 33/34 on XPs and 17/18 on FGs for the year.

if the NFL had a relief pitcher award. Surely Kirk Cousins gets some serious consideration in 2012. Leading the Skins to a W over Cleveland and perhaps more importantly. His relief work against Baltimore.

And speaking of luck. The Redskins had 26 fumbles in 2012 n only lost 6. Griffin had 12 fumbles himself losing only 2. Hell, the Redskins scored 2 offensive TDs on Griffin fumbles that year. Whereas Skins opponents had 17 fumbles, 10 of which the Skins recovered.

And speaking of the epic sprint against Minny. That was the first time I saw cracks in the RG3 armor. It happened during the post-game presser when Griffin tried to clown peeps, but instead exposed himself......at least imo. As he stepped to the podium he quipped. Maybe I should have run out of bounds huh. Speaking about both the concussion he sustained against Atl and his 76 yard TD run against Minny. It was all a house of cards after that.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off. If what I read about Jay Gruden's part in Alex Smith's injury is true. Well, lets just say that its a terrible look for Gruden and I'm littlke surprised nothingt more was made of it. It was a shitty thing to do more akin to high school poliitics. Then grown ups in the workforce. No one will ever know how much it really cost Alex Smith. n maybe even the Skins. Now................

Is ballin for a year really ballin or was it just luck? And no props for Alf eh. He only set the Redskin rushing record n was 2nd in the entire NFL with 1613 yards that year @ 4.8 yards a pop. He also was 2nd in the NFL that year in rushing TDs with 13. And it was Alf's game against Dallas where he rushed for 200 yards on 33 carries n 3 TDs in a week 17 win that propelled the Skins into the playoffs.

And in the no one gives a fuck who you are unless you fuck up category. The Skins finally got a great season out of a FG kicker for the first time in who knows how long. When Cobra Kai replaced Billy Cundit and went 33/34 on XPs and 17/18 on FGs for the year.

if the NFL had a relief pitcher award. Surely Kirk Cousins gets some serious consideration in 2012. Leading the Skins to a W over Cleveland and perhaps more importantly. His relief work against Baltimore.

And speaking of luck. The Redskins had 26 fumbles in 2012 n only lost 6. Griffin had 12 fumbles himself losing only 2. Hell, the Redskins scored 2 offensive TDs on Griffin fumbles that year. Whereas Skins opponents had 17 fumbles, 10 of which the Skins recovered.

And speaking of the epic sprint against Minny. That was the first time I saw cracks in the RG3 armor. It happened during the post-game presser when Griffin tried to clown peeps, but instead exposed himself......at least imo. As he stepped to the podium he quipped. Maybe I should have run out of bounds huh. Speaking about both the concussion he sustained against Atl and his 76 yard TD run against Minny. It was all a house of cards after that.
my voew on rgme is he was good one season,decent the second and a womanizing asshole off the field.i don,t think much of gruden either.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed, I'm on your side bro. Those numbers and points you posted are undeniable.
But Robert set the city on fire, he was Ballin even if it was just for a year. How can any fan dispute this? Remove emotion, remove his delusional media comments, remove various former players ripping him for being overconfident and he was amazing.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that is telling the story the way it happened.

HUGE props to Alf ..... he ran for 1600+ yards and 13 TDs.

Most people say "when Griffin went 10-6" .... Cousins gets credit for the Cleveland game win, Griffin gets credit for the win over Baltimore because he was the started you correctly detailed Cousins bringing the team back to a tie.

I was against Washington trading up for Griffin or drafting him at all. The Shanahan's designed an offense that he had a chance to succeed in. I have to admit before the Baltimore game I was saying .... "if he can play like this for a couple of years while learning to drop back maybe we have someting." I was wrong. He decided he did not want to play that way.

I went back to sour on Griffin in the Cleveland post game. Instead of congratulating Kirk and his teammates he declared he would start the next week. At that moment I knew he was selfish and afraid Cousins was better. Hell Alf won the last Dallas game almost single handedly.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was awesome, and true. I was never a Grudog fan but I love how he is punking Griffin in these exchanges.

1705703748481.png

Skinsfan21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DamnnnThis was awesome, and true. I was never a Grudog fan but I love how he is punking Griffin in these exchanges.

View attachment 351779
Ice Cube Movie GIF

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robert would do well to let this die out. He he did not have a good career bottom line. He is doing well on TV, control the present.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ouch, Jay is about to Kat Williams Robert, he better chill