• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Is Funny

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the truth often hurts.he,s decent but will never get dallas to a sb as qb ever.i bet they move on from him after the seasonn anyway.jerry,s love won,t stop him from cutting him.he,s expendable as zek was in dallas.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the truth often hurts.he,s decent but will never get dallas to a sb as qb ever.i bet they move on from him after the seasonn anyway.jerry,s love won,t stop him from cutting him.he,s expendable as zek was in dallas.
I dunno. Jerry hung on to Romo for all those years when everyone said he couldn’t win the big one. As we well know, finding a franchise QB is real hard. Jerry knows you don’t dump a competent QB until you have his replacement. Competent RBs are a dime a dozen.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Jerry hung on to Romo for all those years when everyone said he couldn’t win the big one. As we well know, finding a franchise QB is real hard. Jerry knows you don’t dump a competent QB until you have his replacement. Competent RBs are a dime a dozen.
Jerry transitioned from an undrafted Romo to a 4th rounder in Dak. Jerry will hang onto Dak until the end, I think. He remembers too well the Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson years.

Last edited:

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true.washington has searched for decent qb play for years it seems.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure we are in position to laugh at anyones QB position.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you dont think this was funny when the commentator just called out Dak like that.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gentlemen , as promised I wrote something on the QB subject yesterday but didn't get a chance to post it because I was on my way out of town. I'm scheduled get home sometime after 11pm tonight and will immediately post it soon thereafter.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of Ari's Dobbs. Frisco's defense has made every QB suck.

It was funny though.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't call Dak out. That would've been stupid n made Whitner look like an ass.
The last couple of DC's in San Fran got HC jobs.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't call Dak out. That would've been stupid n made Whitner look like an ass.

“Dak Prescott sucks. Period,” he said during the postgame discussion. “They talk so much about Dak Prescott being a top-tier quarterback, franchise guy. I don’t see it. I see them trying to cover up for what he lacks. A lot of quick throws, cutting half the field off and getting him easy throws. Other than that, he’s not a quarterback that can drop back and really take advantage of a defense.

“The 49ers defense made him look like a tier-four quarterback.”

The “Oh my god” uttered by Carlos Ramirez after Whitner says “Dak Prescott sucks” was the perfect response for that moment of unabashed honesty.

How is that not a call out? Whitner just said Dak sucks.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said it when he was drafted by dallas,he,s never gonna take dallas anywhere than a few playoff games.better than the washington carosel of past qbs,but the continuing qb joke in dallas under jerrah.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Dak Prescott sucks. Period,” he said during the postgame discussion. “They talk so much about Dak Prescott being a top-tier quarterback, franchise guy. I don’t see it. I see them trying to cover up for what he lacks. A lot of quick throws, cutting half the field off and getting him easy throws. Other than that, he’s not a quarterback that can drop back and really take advantage of a defense.

“The 49ers defense made him look like a tier-four quarterback.”

The “Oh my god” uttered by Carlos Ramirez after Whitner says “Dak Prescott sucks” was the perfect response for that moment of unabashed honesty.

How is that not a call out? Whitner just said Dak sucks.
Funny that a commanders fan looks to mock the cowboys qb.
It's not exactly like we have our ducks in a row Dean.
We might be the worst team in the nfl over the past 25 years at selecting and developing qbs. I like howell but I don't know if he is our guy yet.

If you want to talk about something that is funny, talk about how you thought carson wentz was the savior of the Washington commanders and how your hall of fame coach paid him 28 million and gave up a 3rd rounder. Never seen a fan swing and miss so badly on something.
Wentz is now hunting bears...lol

Now that is much more funny right?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tells you all that you need to know about changing the culture or not. One holds himself accountable for what the players do or don't do while the other puts the onus on the players. A contrast in styles.

Hosted on MSN · 15h
Ron Rivera Put Up Three-Word Sign Inside Commanders' Locker Room
Ron Rivera is sending a message to his team ahead of Sunday's game against the …
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=6bd0a67bd71fb6ccJmltdHM9MTY5NzA2ODgwMCZpZ3VpZD0zYWU1NjJhMC1lOWQ1LTY2YTItM2Q4Ny03MD

Eric Bieniemy: My job is to clean up the shit and we continue

WebSep 28, 2023 · “My job is to make sure we’re doing everything to help us to drag our ass across the finish line ,” offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy said in his Thursday press …

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny that a commanders fan looks to mock the cowboys qb.
It's not exactly like we have our ducks in a row Dean.
We might be the worst team in the nfl over the past 25 years at selecting and developing qbs. I like howell but I don't know if he is our guy yet.

If you want to talk about something that is funny, talk about how you thought carson wentz was the savior of the Washington commanders and how your hall of fame coach paid him 28 million and gave up a 3rd rounder. Never seen a fan swing and miss so badly on something.
Wentz is now hunting bears...lol

Now that is much more funny right?

I never heard somebody say qb sucks on TV like that. Sure, CW was funny, no doubt. nOt talking about us. dude take a pill. Why are you brining our team in this?

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This tells you all that you need to know about changing the culture or not. One holds himself accountable for what the players do or don't do while the other puts the onus on the players. A contrast in styles.

Hosted on MSN · 15h
Ron Rivera Put Up Three-Word Sign Inside Commanders' Locker Room
Ron Rivera is sending a message to his team ahead of Sunday's game against the …
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=6bd0a67bd71fb6ccJmltdHM9MTY5NzA2ODgwMCZpZ3VpZD0zYWU1NjJhMC1lOWQ1LTY2YTItM2Q4Ny03MD

Eric Bieniemy: My job is to clean up the shit and we continue

WebSep 28, 2023 · “My job is to make sure we’re doing everything to help us to drag our ass across the finish line ,” offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy said in his Thursday press …

Are you saying RR never changed the culture here? Just curious. BTW I love EB's intensity.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never heard somebody say qb sucks on TV like that. Sure, CW was funny, no doubt. nOt talking about us. dude take a pill. Why are you brining our team in this?
And you have never heard Steven A Smith talk about Zach Wilson?