• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rg3 let it slip ?

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear him saying anything about it but do we ever have a lot to fix this offseason

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't hear him saying anything about it but do we ever have a lot to fix this offseason

listen at the end on how he answered the conflict question about gruden at the end

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did hear it. He also mentioned that in his off season workout, he plans to "make up" to his teammates. His words, not mine.

Clearly something happened in the locker room between RG3 and someone(s).

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been problems for awhile, a few of us have been saying that. There are a lot of egos in the locker room. All you had to do was watch the first game when receivers were getting upset with Griffin and the on field body language.

Gruden knew in training camp. The Patriots told people when they were here that Griffin wasn't the best QB on the team. Gruden told everyone again when he benched Griffin (his 2nd benching in 2 years) that he wasn't the best QB. Obviously someone wants him to play. I am not suggesting someone else should play over him. I sometimes think Cousins should get another chance but he should have to earn it in the off season. He had 10 TDs and 9 INTs in 5 starts, Griffin 4 TDS and 6 INTs in 7 starts, McCoy had 4 TDs and 3 INTs in 4 starts. Fumbles - Griffin 9, McCoy 6 and Cousins 2. Sacks were Griffin 33, McCoy 17 and Cousins 7. I only posted those stats to show that I don't think one guy stands out above another.

Interesting talk about AJ Smith in another post. Apparently Dan likes him or he wouldn't be considered. This is straight up rumor but I either heard it on the radio or read it in an article. Smith doesn't like Griffin either and if I remember right the rumor was he didn't like any of the 3 QBs.

This organization is so dysfunctional I have no idea what next year holds. It seems senseless to me to comment too much on next year until we see what direction the front office goes in. As I have said many times I can't imagine they are going to get lucky and get it right. The past 15 years suggest that is not the case. All we can do is hope for the best.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There have been problems for awhile, a few of us have been saying that. There are a lot of egos in the locker room. All you had to do was watch the first game when receivers were getting upset with Griffin and the on field body language.

Gruden knew in training camp. The Patriots told people when they were here that Griffin wasn't the best QB on the team. Gruden told everyone again when he benched Griffin (his 2nd benching in 2 years) that he wasn't the best QB. Obviously someone wants him to play. I am not suggesting someone else should play over him. I sometimes think Cousins should get another chance but he should have to earn it in the off season. He had 10 TDs and 9 INTs in 5 starts, Griffin 4 TDS and 6 INTs in 7 starts, McCoy had 4 TDs and 3 INTs in 4 starts. Fumbles - Griffin 9, McCoy 6 and Cousins 2. Sacks were Griffin 33, McCoy 17 and Cousins 7. I only posted those stats to show that I don't think one guy stands out above another.

Interesting talk about AJ Smith in another post. Apparently Dan likes him or he wouldn't be considered. This is straight up rumor but I either heard it on the radio or read it in an article. Smith doesn't like Griffin either and if I remember right the rumor was he didn't like any of the 3 QBs.

This organization is so dysfunctional I have no idea what next year holds. It seems senseless to me to comment too much on next year until we see what direction the front office goes in. As I have said many times I can't imagine they are going to get lucky and get it right. The past 15 years suggest that is not the case. All we can do is hope for the best.

i will start another post with my team assessments but i think KC is the best qb on the team when all is said and done but , to me , at this point he is a career BU

Rg3 isnt an NFL QB and projects as tavaris jackson to me

he has a long ways to go to even be functional at qb

i say we make a run at bradford

otherwise we have 3 stop gap type qbs

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very disappointed in Griffin's play today. Gruden babysat him the entire day with bubble routes and dumpoffs, and he still threw two picks in the red zone and gave up a costly fumble. What's more alarming is if Gruden wasn't babysitting RG, and he was just to scared to let it rip or couldn't see the field.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone said on the NFL general board that RG3's salary for next season is fully guaranteed. Is this true? If so, I think you have to keep him at least one more season and hope he turns it around; however, I think you still should draft a QB and sign a vet. The more difficult question is do you pick up RG3's remaining years on his contract? I think I also read somewhere that the Redskins have to make a decision on that question before next season.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will start another post with my team assessments but i think KC is the best qb on the team when all is said and done but , to me , at this point he is a career BU

Rg3 isnt an NFL QB and projects as tavaris jackson to me

he has a long ways to go to even be functional at qb

i say we make a run at bradford

otherwise we have 3 stop gap type qbs

I don't know, dad. I was really high on Bradford when he came out and was hoping we got him then. But he hasn't done anything in the league except get injured. Just not sure going after someone else's headache is our best approach. I feel the same way about Cutler. We might as well keep what we have, build the rest of the team up as see if a Cousins or McCoy can stop gap until we have a chance at a better QB. Realize that we are at least a few years away from being competitive. So KC can play QB for us as we retool.

Now if a Bradford comes to us for free (as a FA), then sure, give him a run. But don't give up anything to acquire him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, dad. I was really high on Bradford when he came out and was hoping we got him then. But he hasn't done anything in the league except get injured. Just not sure going after someone else's headache is our best approach. I feel the same way about Cutler. We might as well keep what we have, build the rest of the team up as see if a Cousins or McCoy can stop gap until we have a chance at a better QB. Realize that we are at least a few years away from being competitive. So KC can play QB for us as we retool.

Now if a Bradford comes to us for free (as a FA), then sure, give him a run. But don't give up anything to acquire him.

well i thought it was a given as far as him being a FA . no i wouldnt trade for him

and a short deal would be all i would offer

but drafting a qb high is out of the question for me this year

i would build up the team for this year then see if our qb is there in the next draft

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea why I listened to the end but I did. I'm thinking the neighborhood block party will be awkward this year.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well i thought it was a given as far as him being a FA . no i wouldnt trade for him

and a short deal would be all i would offer

but drafting a qb high is out of the question for me this year

i would build up the team for this year then see if our qb is there in the next draft

Sorry, had a brain fart. I forgot that Bradford is a FA. In that case, bring him in but he has to win the job.