• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster = Aldon Smith II?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For all of Foster’s talent, he was unreliable and undisciplined. He missed lots of tackles, blew lots of pass-coverage assignments and frequently knocked himself out of games using poor tackling technique.

Took this out of an article this morning, the first sentence might be exaggerating but ok, does make you wonder? Even if Foster is still with the team, makes you wonder if he'd keep improving on the field?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the suspension, I think the 49ers FO told him to stay out of trouble. He took this crazy lady that caused him all this trouble and took her to the hotel prior to the game. If you believe this woman did this to him, then his judgement is extremely poor. The other issue is with his shoulder. The injured shoulder he played through last year was the same one that was a concern prior to the draft. The 49er doctors assured the FO it wasn't a big issue but maybe they got it wrong and it is one.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the suspension, I think the 49ers FO told him to stay out of trouble. He took this crazy lady that caused him all this trouble and took her to the hotel prior to the game. If you believe this woman did this to him, then his judgement is extremely poor. The other issue is with his shoulder. The injured shoulder he played through last year was the same one that was a concern prior to the draft. The 49er doctors assured the FO it wasn't a big issue but maybe they got it wrong and it is one.

Honestly I don't care about Reuben Foster anymore he isn't the 49ers problem the Redskins can deal with him.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't care about Foster but he just tore his acl and is out for the season.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster gone. I feel no ill will towards him. More about the 49ers FO wasting that pick

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Foster gone. I feel no ill will towards him. More about the 49ers FO wasting that pick

This is how i look at it too.

Unfortunately, their first draft class isn't even going to be even 'NFL average'?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are also talking potential artery damage. If that's true, that 'might' be something much more than just done for 2019.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kittle might save that draft class that and Breida as a UDFA.

i dunno? Even if Kittle continues his solid play, can he save this class? Breida was drafted so doesn't count.
  • Thomas is a rotational player at best
  • Foster already GONE
  • Witherspoon likely beaten out by Verret or Moore
  • Beathard will be beaten out by Mullens, and GONE
  • Joe Williams already GONE
  • Taylor is doing ok, i like his ability to get open and field sure handed punts. Will James beat him out?
  • DJ Jones is a good pick, just that the NT doesn't get much reps
  • Taumoepenu will be GONE if not already
  • Colbert will back-up Ward at best, but we all know how much we wanted a FS.
So Kittle was exceptional value and Taylor and Jones also exceeded 5th/6th round value. But obviously, too bad that we wasted the higher picks.

Can't help think Lynch tries to be in sync with Shannahan, so "allowed" him Beathard that high, and Joe Williams? I will guess he did the same thing with Hurd?

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno? Even if Kittle continues his solid play, can he save this class? Breida was drafted so doesn't count.
  • Foster already GONE
  • Taylor is doing ok, i like his ability to get open and field sure handed punts. Will James beat him out?
So Kittle was exceptional value and Taylor and Jones also exceeded 5th/6th round value. But obviously, too bad that we wasted the higher picks.

Can't help think Lynch tries to be in sync with Shannahan, so "allowed" him Beathard that high, and Joe Williams? I will guess he did the same thing with Hurd?

I'd agree with most of that...Mullens has been the biggest diamond in the rough beyond Kittle, but I think Hurd could have a huge upside...reminds me a lot of Walker with the diversity he offers.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Foster already GONE

Not sure about #3. Verrett has been as durable as Jimmy Ward and while I like Moore as a prospect he is not yet proven himself either.

Thomas might see plenty of snaps this year. Looks to play outside on early running downs and move inside on passing downs. This is his make of break year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure about #3. Verrett has been as durable as Jimmy Ward and while I like Moore as a prospect he is not yet proven himself either.

Thomas might see plenty of snaps this year. Looks to play outside on early running downs and move inside on passing downs. This is his make of break year.

Ok, if not Verret, then Moore. Its not Witherspoon's fault he got drafted where they did, so not against him. I'm commenting about the draft class which falls to Lynch/Shannahan.

I recently read Thomas is slated to stay inside because that's where he's at his own best. It makes sense since Bosa will man Big End.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, if not Verret, then Moore. Its not Witherspoon's fault he got drafted where they did, so not against him. I'm commenting about the draft class which falls to Lynch/Shannahan.

I recently read Thomas is slated to stay inside because that's where he's at his own best. It makes sense since Bosa will man Big End.

Ford might come out on run downs