• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster = Aldon Smith II?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves this even if the same women who made up the first story is making up another. If you don't stop associating with a person that doesn't have your best interests at heart than you are a fool and had this coming. If it's true than he should be cut.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves this even if the same women who made up the first story is making up another. If you don't stop associating with a person that doesn't have your best interests at heart than you are a fool and had this coming. If it's true than he should be cut.

Or maybe he is just a p.o.s. who beats women. Expect for her to rebut her second story in the future to cover his ass again. Some women just stay in really bad relationships, for various reasons

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes both ways. He should avoid her because she either A) lies about him beating her; or B) brings out the worst in him that he beats her.

Conversely, she should avoid him because A) he beats her or B) he isn’t giving her enough money to stop lying about him beating her.

Either way, he is continuing to show VERY poor judgement, and the Niners needed to just move on from him.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason for her to be at the hotel in Tampa on the eve of the game. Foster was my favorite pick of the entire draft but I agree with the 49ers decision to cut him. Unfortunately he cannot be counted upon to act like a human being.
Its a shame for him. Hhe had a promising career and now he's going to find out what life is like being just another ***** on the street instead of a coddled athlete.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he is just a p.o.s. who beats women. Expect for her to rebut her second story in the future to cover his ass again. Some women just stay in really bad relationships, for various reasons

Oh I don't disagree it was more about his obvious poor decision making on either front hitting the women or staying involved with her after everything that happened.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafting Foster took some of the sting out of the ludicrous selection of Soloman Thomas with the third pick but his getting cut now makes the 2017 draft a complete bust.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drafting Foster took some of the sting out of the ludicrous selection of Soloman Thomas with the third pick but his getting cut now makes the 2017 draft a complete bust.

Not a complete bust. Kittle is turning out to be a stud. But it really hurts with Thomas and Foster. Sets the team back.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a complete bust. Kittle is turning out to be a stud. But it really hurts with Thomas and Foster. Sets the team back.
Yeah, I'll give you Kittle. He has been a pleasant surprise along with Breida who I guess was technically not part of the 2017 draft.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas looks like a bust and Foster busted himself off the team. Thomas at least has a chance to turn it around with the 49ers but I won't hold my breath.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Thomas and Foster picks really stand out to sink the 2017 draft, but there is promise in 2018. McGlinchey has been very good and I think SF has something with Fred Warner as well. Certainly a lot of guys up in the air from both years - Witherspoon, T. Taylor, Colbert, Pettis.....

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Thomas and Foster picks really stand out to sink the 2017 draft, but there is promise in 2018. McGlinchey has been very good and I think SF has something with Fred Warner as well. Certainly a lot of guys up in the air from both years - Witherspoon, T. Taylor, Colbert, Pettis.....
McGlinchey is a stud...Brieda (not drafted) has been nothing short of amazing given the circumstances, Warner is steal...I think Ricky James Jr could pan out to be a good one. We have a lot of high profile injured position players out this year as well. It's a hard pill to swallow, this year, but like I've said before...I think we're in a position to really turn things around next year.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McGlinchey is a stud...Brieda (not drafted) has been nothing short of amazing given the circumstances, Warner is steal...I think Ricky James Jr could pan out to be a good one. We have a lot of high profile injured position players out this year as well. It's a hard pill to swallow, this year, but like I've said before...I think we're in a position to really turn things around next year.

Forgot about Brieda...good call. I agree that we are in position to turn things around....especially if the QB is healthy. That alone could've given SF 4 or so more wins this season.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No reason for her to be at the hotel in Tampa on the eve of the game. Foster was my favorite pick of the entire draft but I agree with the 49ers decision to cut him. Unfortunately he cannot be counted upon to act like a human being.
Its a shame for him. Hhe had a promising career and now he's going to find out what life is like being just another ***** on the street instead of a coddled athlete.

Yes, I seriously doubt he will ever get his act together. He couldn't even stay out of trouble for half a season. He will end up broke.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yes, I seriously doubt he will ever get his act together. He couldn't even stay out of trouble for half a season. He will end up broke.

Agree, we all knew he'd eventually fall back to his true self, but falling back so quickly proves without doubt, these is no hope for him.