• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster = Aldon Smith II?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see that he will be re-joining the team from a selfish standpoint but not sure I believe the new story from the woman. I have a feeling she got a big cash settlement to go away. But I guess he gets another chance and we'll see if he can stay out of trouble now.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see that he will be re-joining the team from a selfish standpoint but not sure I believe the new story from the woman. I have a feeling she got a big cash settlement to go away. But I guess he gets another chance and we'll see if he can stay out of trouble now.

Where there is a video of her getting into a fight with another lady leads me to believe this time.

Also if it was just a payoff, she would just recant her story, she would not also admin to stealing 8 grand from him, and taking his stuff and putting it into a safe deposit box.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She also tried this before with another boyfriend that dumped her in 2011 in Louisiana.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this we be a wake up call for Foster as to who to associate with.
While I agree with this statement 1000%...

Isn’t it interesting that he was victimized by this woman and what is supposed to be taken away from the situation is that he should be more careful about whom he associates with?

If the initial stories ended up being accurate (she were abused by him), what would happen if anyone said that what she needed to take away from the situation was that she needed to take more care with whom she associates with?

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Isn’t it interesting that he was victimized by this woman and what is supposed to be taken away from the situation is that he should be more careful about whom he associates with?

If the initial stories ended up being accurate (she were abused by him), what would happen if anyone said that what she needed to take away from the situation was that she needed to take more care with whom she associates with?

I'm not sure but she isn't a pro athlete with the problem of people trying to leach of of you because you have a large income. If Foster had beaten her then she obviously should try to avoid relationships with abusive men.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure but she isn't a pro athlete with the problem of people trying to leach of of you because you have a large income. If Foster had beaten her then she obviously should try to avoid relationships with abusive men.
I agree. But if anyone pointed that out, they would be accused of “blaming the victim”.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. But if anyone pointed that out, they would be accused of “blaming the victim”.

I don't think it is about blaming the victim but rather trying to avoid trouble. Might be hung out with a rough crowd in Alabama. He already has the marijuana charges pending and at this point he needs to stay out of trouble. Sometimes just hanging out with the wrong crowd will get you into trouble by putting you in bad situations

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hopefully this we be a wake up call for Foster as to who to associate with.

Obviously, I REALLY hope it is too, but not getting my hopes up. He'll stay 'clean' for some time, but sooner or later..........

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weed charges in Alabama were dropped today.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is about blaming the victim but rather trying to avoid trouble. Might be hung out with a rough crowd in Alabama. He already has the marijuana charges pending and at this point he needs to stay out of trouble. Sometimes just hanging out with the wrong crowd will get you into trouble by putting you in bad situations

Many southern cities are a good bit like Oakland.

Not sure what Auburn is like, but one of his friends he grew up with there was shot and killed. Might have had something to do with him coming to Alabama, even after he had gotten the Auburn tat, but I don't know what the deal on that is, but he says the tat is dedicated to his friend or something.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One person's opinion on the likely punishment from the NFL:

If Foster draws a NFL-issued suspension, it’s hard to envision severe punishment of anything longer than a couple games. A four-game suspension could be in play for Stage 2 violators in the substance-abuse program, and a 10-game suspension is protocol if a Stage 3 player tests positive for marijuana, according to NFL policy.

If the league wants to make something of Foster’s gun-possession charge, apparently that is still on the table as it’s all that remains on his court docket. However, Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Nona Klippen reduced that charge from a felony to a misdemeanor, noting Foster’s SIG Sauer 516 short-barreled rifle was purchased legally in Alabama and wasn’t used threateningly.

A conviction on that misdemeanor weapons charge likely would spur a fine, community service, or both, as well as surrendering the weapon.

i would gladly take a four game suspension. Not too long ago, i thought he'd be gone or gone for the entire season.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weed charges in Alabama were dropped today.
Things are looking up for Foster now. Let's see how long he can stay out of trouble. Any bets on whether he'll remain clean through the season?

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Things are looking up for Foster now. Let's see how long he can stay out of trouble. Any bets on whether he'll remain clean through the season?

THIS season i think he'll be fine granted don't see him giving up the marijuana. It is the next off-season where it can start to creep up again, get busted again.

Groo

Did you err ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully all we have to worry about now is if he can managed to stay on the field.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Double standard for sure.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

"bad association" applies to your girlfriends too. ie choose wisely.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrested again for domestic violence. Unless there is some out of this world coincidence that this is another fabricated story, I think we can pretty much all come to a general agreement:

Aldon Smith II is confirmed.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early reports that it's the same woman....

....49ers are releasing him.