• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redsk.....er Commanders @Bears

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think the Bears will win more than 4 games this season? Will they win more than 2?

It sure seems like they are tanking.
Don't mistake shitty ass play for tanking. The latter means you're not using your best players or simply going thru the motions. Neither of those apply to this team. They're trying, they just lack good ol' fashioned talent and depth.

As for the win totals, I had them at the start of the season pegged at 5 wins. Right now I'm sticking with this, altho I can see taking a win away if this shit continues.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't mistake shitty ass play for tanking. The latter means you're not using your best players or simply going thru the motions. Neither of those apply to this team. They're trying, they just lack good ol' fashioned talent and depth.

As for the win totals, I had them at the start of the season pegged at 5 wins. Right now I'm sticking with this, altho I can see taking a win away if this shit continues.
Fair assessment... you're probably right. I'm just cynical.

Five wins? I hope so. I think this team has some good young talent, but some of the mistakes (fumbles. It's, etc) are killing them.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks that there’s so much negativity with this team right now. It was kind of clear that we were going to get our asses kicked this season. It’s frustrating that we’ll probably (if things go right) be where we were hoping to be this season next season. But it isn’t that out of left field. Media needs to chill out. Asking too much, I know.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sucks that there’s so much negativity with this team right now. It was kind of clear that we were going to get our asses kicked this season. It’s frustrating that we’ll probably (if things go right) be where we were hoping to be this season next season. But it isn’t that out of left field. Media needs to chill out. Asking too much, I know.
Actually, it's really kinda going the way I thought it would, altho it's been so in a twisted sense. I stated at the beginning of the season that we were only good for 5 wins, but anticipating we'd at least be competitive in most of our losses. Technically, so far that's been the case. The only game where we've had our asses handed to us was against the Packers. The other five have been close, with two of them going our way.

But the reason I used "in a twisted sense" is there have been too many ugly moments, more than most of us felt should be so early in the season, especially after the opening win against the Niners in the Mud Bowl. While no one expected our O to be the second coming of KC, we thought they would move the chains more than they have so far. Our OL, while performing fairly well in run protection, has confirmed our worst fears when it comes to protecting Shields in passing situations. And speaking of JF, while the OL isn't helping, he's not exactly been en fuego either. He still holds onto the ball too long and still has trouble going thru his check downs.

Getsy needs to draw up more plays where Justin either gets rid of the ball quickly or develops better disguised screens. He's getting killed when dropping back and is sadly on pace for a 65 sack season, and when you're on that kind of clip, a serious injury is just waiting to happen.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think many are surprised by the records, I just think the surprise was winning vs SF and losing vs Washington.

Dont see much positive happening the next three weeks and I really like the Lions staff, so all we can hope for is Fields getting rid of the ball a few plays next week, a few more the week after and let Kmet rumble.

They say all players are being evaluated during this mini bye, so hopefully someone is showing Fields open receivers on short routes and making sure he hits these off the line throws quickly to start keeping the defense honest.