• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Redsk.....er Commanders @Bears

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure most, if not all of you are aware that Thursday Night games are telecast on Amazon Prime. Not sure if the game will be available locally. I know here in Sin City it's not. This Amazon thing is booshit. I can always go to the local watering hole out here that carries Prime, but I think I'm going the lazy route and simply wait for the replay to show up on the NFL channel immediately after the game. Just have to avoid watching anything that carries sports scores, which will be easy. Let's go Bears!!!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were signs of growth in some areas on Sunday for us. Washington has a lot going on with Wentz. As he's injured and also talks of his coach/locker room turning on him. Tough week to have that as they have to go on the road and play after just three days off.

Jaylon Johnson also back.

I'll say the Bears take this one down at home. Perhaps even look halfway decent in the process. We get to 3-3 and make this season interesting for another week or two.

Bears 27
Washington 19

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say the bears win as long as our Running backs run the ball and our Quarterback throws the ball.

90 pass plays called, 49 pass attempts.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing is given for this team...but Washington is in pretty dire straits right. We fans should expect a dub at home.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were signs of growth in some areas on Sunday for us. Washington has a lot going on with Wentz. As he's injured and also talks of his coach/locker room turning on him. Tough week to have that as they have to go on the road and play after just three days off.

Jaylon Johnson also back.

I'll say the Bears take this one down at home. Perhaps even look halfway decent in the process. We get to 3-3 and make this season interesting for another week or two.

Bears 27
Washington 19
I say the bears win as long as our Running backs run the ball and our Quarterback throws the ball.

90 pass plays called, 49 pass attempts.
Nothing is given for this team...but Washington is in pretty dire straits right. We fans should expect a dub at home.
I'm with all three of you. As the Jidster stated, we SHOULD win, but I'm not placing any bank on that. It definitely helps a great deal to have JJ back and I'm hoping the 2nd half performance from JF and the gang in last week's battle against the Vikes carries over to this one. Yes, we need to establish the run (a little more Kahlil Herbert please), but with Washington's struggles in the secondary, our passing attack needs to show up as well. And this will likely provide Fields with some downfield opportunities.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with all three of you. As the Jidster stated, we SHOULD win, but I'm not placing any bank on that. It definitely helps a great deal to have JJ back and I'm hoping the 2nd half performance from JF and the gang in last week's battle against the Vikes carries over to this one. Yes, we need to establish the run (a little more Kahlil Herbert please), but with Washington's struggles in the secondary, our passing attack needs to show up as well. And this will likely provide Fields with some downfield opportunities.
Last thing I heard about Herbert is how absolutely terrible he is in pass protection. We saw a couple times where he and mustipher both blocked the blitzer and the massive d lineman got thru. I am pretty sure any time Herbert is in the backfield teams are going to bring the safety into the box. Still would like to see Evans promoted from the practice squad since Ebner gives us very little on offense, and still want to see Patrick playing center, but I guess Leatherwoods window just opened for reactivation and only Carter listed on the depth chart, Reiff and Shofield both only listed as tackles backups. Really dont know if you just move Mustipher to guard, but his body type definitely reads more guard than center, but more likely would weaken two spots..

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last thing I heard about Herbert is how absolutely terrible he is in pass protection. We saw a couple times where he and mustipher both blocked the blitzer and the massive d lineman got thru. I am pretty sure any time Herbert is in the backfield teams are going to bring the safety into the box. Still would like to see Evans promoted from the practice squad since Ebner gives us very little on offense, and still want to see Patrick playing center, but I guess Leatherwoods window just opened for reactivation and only Carter listed on the depth chart, Reiff and Shofield both only listed as tackles backups. Really dont know if you just move Mustipher to guard, but his body type definitely reads more guard than center, but more likely would weaken two spots..
One way to help cover up that alleged weakness is to feed Herbert some screens and other short passes. Just because he's in there for what might be passing situations doesn't mean he has to always block.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Up here it’s on TSN. And I don’t even bother to check out Prime, no point. Today at the pool I proudly sported my Redskins beach towel. And indigenous guy in the locker room commented on it positively. Not that I’m a Redskins fan or anything but I do kind of like tradition. And Commanders just fucking sucks.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahaha

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is brutal. Why must we always suffer and starve for points?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again dude?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just can’t score. Record can be whatever but it’s always the story. One day that may change.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck, this team is pathetic.

Twice inside their 5 and nothing. Fields takes off on every other play, except for when they're inside the opponent's 10, and then he's suddenly Peyton fucking Manning. Hey, let's side-arm a play over the middle, from the 4, for no apparent reason.

Mustipher could throw himself off a bridge, and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Velus Jones...Jesus fuck dude, yer killing us. That's two games, vs. 1 TD

Morrow is shit.

Borom is hot garbage juice.

Whatever the fuck WR 17's fucking retarded name is... he should be bagging groceries.

Fields still is not trusting his receivers, and cannot get past his first read. Many times because of the line...many times from him, and him only.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fields missed a big play on 2nd and long in the first quarter...maybe the 11;30 mark...TE and sameside outside WR on parallel deep inside posts. Both had a step and inside position with no safety behind em.

An accurate leading throw to either Kmet or I believe Mooney would've resulted in a huge play, possibly TD with no safety behind.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're obviously not a team that can afford to give away blown opportunities. Our margin of error is microscopic. When you fail to score twice inside the 5....shit that second time was inside the 1, then it's simply a matter of destiny that you're gonna lose. This should have been a most winnable game. Simply embarrassing.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think the Bears will win more than 4 games this season? Will they win more than 2?

It sure seems like they are tanking.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Herb Herbstreet explained to the rest of us what an open receiver looks like in the NFL. Maybe he can talk to Justin before he leaves town.

How many of us are just hoping he does not get up from these hits in the pocket?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh how I missed the Trubiskey-esque post game QB interviews when the reality has set in that our offense is sh*t.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just can’t score. Record can be whatever but it’s always the story. One day that may change.
It amazes me, we have been through multiple GM's, multiple head coaches, many multiple OC's, multiple QB's and the one single problem through it all exists... In ability to score TD's in the red zone. Amazing really.

And, the team needs a new punt returner immediately. And, whatever Wr we picked up from Minny needs to be released immediately as stated above. Two games now, he has killed us. Perhaps not on the Velus Jones level, but bad enough for a late season pick up. yeeesh.