• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red Sox @ Cleveland again.. 5/23-5/25

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford and Gonzo with monster fantasy games for me :D

:L @ me for not getting Pedey off my bench in time after yesterday

Good win, feels good to have all that offense

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What a beatdown. Maybe that will take them down a notch. I'm kind of tired of all the hype. They got off to a good start in a long ass season. Woopie.

I am sure that would be your take, the Twins are the worst team in the game. I dont know why you would be hating, it isnt like the Indians have been great recently or went out and spent a ton of someone elses players. They are trying to do it the "right" way.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure that would be your take, the Twins are the worst team in the game. I dont know why you would be hating, it isnt like the Indians have been great recently or went out and spent a ton of someone elses players. They are trying to do it the "right" way.

LOL Ok. I wasn't hating. I applaud their early success, I just don't buy into the hype. That's all. And funny you bring up doing it the "right" way. That has been the Twins philosophy for years.

ELYEAH82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didnt say the Twins werent doing it that way. Which is why I dont understand your issues with the Indians. How is it hype, they are winning games. This isnt preseason hype it is actual success. There really isnt anything to buy in to...

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with the Indians. It's the media hype of them I don't buy into. Sports writters claiming that they have what it takes to go the distance causes me to raise an eyebrow. All I am really saying is I don't expect them to be playing in October. They do however have a good team and are going in the right direction to get there in the coming years.