• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Red/Blue Scrimmage and Exhibition Games

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeus, Ashley, RHJ and AG absolutely blew me away.

NJ was typical NJ, TJ looked like he was passing really well, and I really think there will be some real battles between York/Mayes, and Peters/Korchek for those last two spots.

I'm telling you guys, I was so pleasantly surprised by those four players though. I was a little worried about how Zeus and Ashley would be this year after last year, and how the two freshmen would do. And they absolutely stunned me. So impressed. Such a well-rounded team.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want box scores!!!!!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeus, Ashley, RHJ and AG absolutely blew me away.

NJ was typical NJ, TJ looked like he was passing really well, and I really think there will be some real battles between York/Mayes, and Peters/Korchek for those last two spots.

I'm telling you guys, I was so pleasantly surprised by those four players though. I was a little worried about how Zeus and Ashley would be this year after last year, and how the two freshmen would do. And they absolutely stunned me. So impressed. Such a well-rounded team.

Agreed. Those were the players that stood out as well. I don't know what the box score was but Jefferson was super efficient today.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are going to steam roll ASU. Jahii, you have no idea what just happened. AZ has an all conference candidate at the 1-5 and 6th man spots. No joke.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Those were the players that stood out as well. I don't know what the box score was but Jefferson was super efficient today.

Jefferson had 18!

Ashley and Zeus both had 14, and AG had 12, all in the 2nd half.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will remember this comment.

Dude, I wouldn't say it if I didn't see it. Our 6th man just scored 18. AG looked like more of a monster than I expected (which is saying a lot), and the comfort and ability of Zeus and Ashley look like night and day from last year.

TJ might be the weakest at his spot, but just having all those weapons will make him shine like he's doing it all by himself.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha true asu stadium packed 3,000 people u probably had 500 fans not including employees LOL. Asu! Asu! Asu! Asu! Asu! Asu! Asu!

Packed 3,000 people. Are you serious????? The red/blue scrimmage sold out weeks ago.Thats the reason they streamed it. Because in addition to the 14K on hand, another 7-10k watched it online. Hahaha, you're so lost.

3k, what a joke!!!!:laugh3: