• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ravens add Ricky Williams.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McGahee is still better than Williams, but apparently most people are thinking Ricky is a better fit for Baltimore. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
I like this pickup overall though. I think Ricky will and can still be a productive runner.

Thoughts on Ravens, RB Ricky Williams - AFC North Blog - ESPN

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McGahee is still better than Williams, but apparently most people are thinking Ricky is a better fit for Baltimore. Guess we'll find out soon enough.
I like this pickup overall though. I think Ricky will and can still be a productive runner.

Thoughts on Ravens, RB Ricky Williams - AFC North Blog - ESPN

I am just glad the Bengals do not have to face McClain right now. He is the guy that always scared the crap out ome when he would come into the game. It was like Jerome Bettis all over again, but on the Ravens.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to miss him. I was hoping they'd hang onto McClain. And I think the Ravens made a mistake the past 2 years trying to convert him into fullback. After the year he had running the ball in 2008 he proved he could be an effective runner in this league.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to miss him. I was hoping they'd hang onto McClain. And I think the Ravens made a mistake the past 2 years trying to convert him into fullback. After the year he had running the ball in 2008 he proved he could be an effective runner in this league.

I was actually hoping the Bengals would sign McClain to a reasonable contract and let Benson go.