• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the SEC

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm really concerned about Kirby. I grew up a UGA fan so really want the team to succeed. You'd think he would have learned how to control a locker room better under Saban. It's absolutely ridiculous that like 15 of your guys were up on Saturday talking shit about Notre Dame and smarting off about Texas (I mean, even Fromm took shots at Ehlinger). They came out soft and got dominated. I think it comes from Smart's own bullshit about the playoffs and his bad attitude (like blaming players instead of himself in the Bama game or his whining about Bama last year "They sat home last year while everyone else played and beat each other up."). They take their cues from the coach. And then you've got this whole Fields crap with him expected to claim a racist environment. I also think they've been leading the SEC in player arrests for a while now. I don't know if it's because Smart is recruiting toxic personalities, or what, but they need to get ahold of this. I completely agree that they won't sustain this success if they don't.

But yeah, I'm agreeing that the SEC goes: Bama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, A&M, Kentucky

Saban had 09 Utah and 14 OU. It happens.

I wouldn’t bee too concerned. Kirby is closing yet another highly touted recruiting class. UGA will be favored to win the SECE again. In 3 years, this loss will be a distant practically irrelevant memory.

Sabansjoylessmurderball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sec schools be like...

better-gay-sex.gif

I thought revenge p0rn was illegal now.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something I did on our old site. Even if Clemson beats Bama, nothing will change.

1) Alabama
2) LSU
3) Georgia
4) Kentucky
5) Florida
6) Auburn
7) Texas A & M
8) Missouri
9) Mississippi St.
10) Vanderbilt
11) South Carolina
12) Tennessee
13) Ole Miss
14) Arkansas
Just a heads up if MUTiger shows up he will go full retard. He takes these things very seriously.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us about Florida's playoff appearances.

OU shouldn't have been there, either.

As for the list, I think it kinda' sucks. The SEC West was damn ugly this year except for Bama and LSU getting their shit together after UF pushed their shit all in.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="JuiceTheGator, post: 12708610, member: 27"]OU shouldn't have been there, either.

As for the list, I think it kinda' sucks. The SEC West was damn ugly this year except for Bama and LSU getting their shit together after UF pushed their shit all in.[/QUOTE]

Sure bud, and Hillary won the popular vote.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="JuiceTheGator, post: 12708610, member: 27"]OU shouldn't have been there, either.

As for the list, I think it kinda' sucks. The SEC West was damn ugly this year except for Bama and LSU getting their shit together after UF pushed their shit all in.Sure bud, and Hillary won the popular vote.

Shhhh. Don't talk about anything political outside the PF. The PF is there to contain it ALL.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something I did on our old site. Even if Clemson beats Bama, nothing will change.

1) Alabama
2) LSU
3) Georgia
4) Kentucky
5) Florida
6) Auburn
7) Texas A & M
8) Missouri
9) Mississippi St.
10) Vanderbilt
11) South Carolina
12) Tennessee
13) Ole Miss
14) Arkansas

Looks like you put together a pretty good ranking here. Nitpicking, I'd probably switch Florida and Kentucky, but it looks pretty solid.

The first and the last rankings are obviously pretty damn easy and automatic.

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Reminds me of an old educator story.

Kid got a zero on his paper. Asked the teacher "Do you think I deserved a zero?" The teacher answered, "No, but that is the lowest grade I can give you."

Can’t we all just get along?!?!!

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell us about Florida's playoff appearances.
Not that I like the lizards, and they don’t need help defending themselves, but an OU fan stating this? Florida curb-stomped an OU team that was averaging 50 points a game for a natty in 2008.

OU hasn’t won one since 2000, and they are 0-3 in the playoff era. I’m guessing there are a lot of OU fans that would trade those 3 losses in playoff appearances to have a second national championship & one in the last decade.

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I like the lizards, and they don’t need help defending themselves, but an OU fan stating this? Florida curb-stomped an OU team that was averaging 50 points a game for a natty in 2008.

OU hasn’t won one since 2000, and they are 0-3 in the playoff era. I’m guessing there are a lot of OU fans that would trade those 3 losses in playoff appearances to have a second national championship & one in the last decade.

A 10 point win is curb stomping?

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A 10 point win is curb stomping?
Holding a team that was averaging 50+ points to 14 is curb-stomping.
OU was dominated at every position in that game. It wasn’t as close as the score

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is absolute Bullshit, ill give you 03 & 08, but everyone knows that in 17 & 18 Mayfield and Murray beat those big and bad SEC defense that everyone said was so great yet both got burned for more yards and points than they have had all season against any other team.....Our shit stained pussy ass defense lost those two games. If you deny that then you have no idea how football works or is played.

LOL, when you're up 28-0 with 40 plus minutes to play you let the opposing team get all the nickle and dime shit they want. You guys could have all the 14 play 80 yard scoring drives you wanted. Congrats on the style points though, maybe if we added some Russian judges and some choreography categories y'all could win some sort of medal.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck OU and Norman, OK but I have to call out Team SEC nuthuggers whose teams never do anything and are the Kansas of their conference like the Pigs are, but people forget how that same UF team raped the ever living shit out of SEC defenses that year averaging 45ppg in conference play and the filthy Sooners held UF to 24 pts. If I remember correctly, it was 17-14 with 2 minutes left in the game. And OU's defense sucked that year as well. Calm down.

aubie2006

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck OU and Norman, OK but I have to call out Team SEC nuthuggers whose teams never do anything and are the Kansas of their conference like the Pigs are, but people forget how that same UF team raped the ever living shit out of SEC defenses that year averaging 45ppg in conference play and the filthy Sooners held UF to 24 pts. If I remember correctly, it was 17-14 with 2 minutes left in the game. And OU's defense sucked that year as well. Calm down.
Are you claiming a moral victory for your rival? What were you saying about nuthugging?

WPS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck OU and Norman, OK but I have to call out Team SEC nuthuggers whose teams never do anything and are the Kansas of their conference like the Pigs are, but people forget how that same UF team raped the ever living shit out of SEC defenses averaging 45ppg and the filthy Sooners held UF to 24 pts. If I remember correctly, it was 17-14 with 2 minutes left in the game. And OU's defense sucked that year as well. Calm down.
Dude, I said Arky sucks....never denied that. I am also not an SEC nuthugger. The fact that 4 SEC schools have won national championship games since OU won their last one does nothing to raise the validity (or the lack thereof) of my alma mater.

I was at the game in 2008, though and OU was dominated physically. ESPN called that OU team the greatest of all time, and they lost the battle of the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball.....my opinion with what I saw with my own eyes.

Not even sure what your beef is with me. I was just railing on Sooner fans who act elite because they have 3 participation trophies from the playoffs. I never brought conference alignments in to it...just live 3 hrs from Norman and get tired of the OU fans acting like they are better that Florida, OSU, and many other teams that have had more success than they have since 2000