• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ranking the SEC

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is absolute Bullshit, ill give you 03 & 08, but everyone knows that in 17 & 18 Mayfield and Murray beat those big and bad SEC defense that everyone said was so great yet both got burned for more yards and points than they have had all season against any other team.....Our shit stained pussy ass defense lost those two games. If you deny that then you have no idea how football works or is played.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sugar Bowl UGA would have lost to Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina, Mizzou, and Auburn. They acted like they were entitled arrogant assholes that only needed to show up to win. It was fucking disgusting. If Kirby doesn't get the egos under control, UGA is going down, not up.

Yeah, I'm really concerned about Kirby. I grew up a UGA fan so really want the team to succeed. You'd think he would have learned how to control a locker room better under Saban. It's absolutely ridiculous that like 15 of your guys were up on Saturday talking shit about Notre Dame and smarting off about Texas (I mean, even Fromm took shots at Ehlinger). They came out soft and got dominated. I think it comes from Smart's own bullshit about the playoffs and his bad attitude (like blaming players instead of himself in the Bama game or his whining about Bama last year "They sat home last year while everyone else played and beat each other up."). They take their cues from the coach. And then you've got this whole Fields crap with him expected to claim a racist environment. I also think they've been leading the SEC in player arrests for a while now. I don't know if it's because Smart is recruiting toxic personalities, or what, but they need to get ahold of this. I completely agree that they won't sustain this success if they don't.

But yeah, I'm agreeing that the SEC goes: Bama, LSU, Georgia, Florida, A&M, Kentucky

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is absolute Bullshit, ill give you 03 & 08, but everyone knows that in 17 & 18 Mayfield and Murray beat those big and bad SEC defense that everyone said was so great yet both got burned for more yards and points than they have had all season against any other team.....Our shit stained pussy ass defense lost those two games. If you deny that then you have no idea how football works or is played.
those are all your heisman trophy winning qbs.. with high scoring offenses...

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something I did on our old site. Even if Clemson beats Bama, nothing will change.

1) Alabama
2) LSU
3) Georgia
4) Kentucky
5) Florida
6) Auburn
7) Texas A & M
8) Missouri
9) Mississippi St.
10) Vanderbilt
11) South Carolina
12) Tennessee
13) Ole Miss
14) Arkansas

Woah! How do you justify putting LSU at #2 when a team that beat them and finished with the same record is listed as #5?

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sugar Bowl UGA would have lost to Kentucky, Florida, South Carolina, Mizzou, and Auburn. They acted like they were entitled arrogant assholes that only needed to show up to win. It was fucking disgusting. If Kirby doesn't get the egos under control, UGA is going down, not up.

Let’s hope so.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, like moral victories?

ALADAMYA

I intend to live forever. So far, so good
Hoopla Cash
$ 681.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume this is a list of Gay to Gayest?
DTqwbBaVAAALOFv.jpg

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sec schools be like...

better-gay-sex.gif

Jtrain80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's nothing to tell.. nor does it matter .. we arent talking about Florida here.. but don't count us out.. we will be back to play off contention shortly

ChyApc9UUAEu2sC.jpg