• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rangers vs. Indians this weekend

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you posted is only a 7 game snapshot since the AS break, but it is a sad snapshot indeed.

All these guys at one time have had ba over 300. Murphy can't get to 230 and has not all year. You can make excuses for him all you want. He needs to be gone.

Swangin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To fuel the fire, Murphy is .318/.318/.474 Second half hero!

Baker and E. Beltre are hitting .429 & .500, of course it's an extremely small sample size. 9 AB's between the both of them. Understandable with all the production in the lineup tho, hard to get ABs.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better start doing something fast. After this series we play the Angels and we get Weaver and CJ and with the way we are hitting it will not be pretty.

whittler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronny can cry about inconsistency All he wants, but fact is they are not as Talented as the last 3 years. The Big Bang talent left, (Josh, Napoli, MY), 300 RBI's and 80 Hr's.
Replacements (Berkman, A J, Martin, Profar) not even half. Throw in a Poor year of Elvis, , Murphy and Mitch. No Leader, no Fire.
You are what your Record says you Are. Mediocre. Not good, not bad, just Emotionally Flat, Boring, Uninspired. Just like the Manager, a Team is a reflection of the Manager..

Jbear

Ranger Days Ranger Nights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's not hitting on the cylinders we need to hit on," manager Ron Washington said of the offense. "Just a little inconsistent."---Ron Washington

"It's a different offense, but it's an effective offense if everyone plays up to their capability," Washington said. "We've got most of the same guys out there and we're just not getting it done on a regular basis."---Ron Washington

Please tell us something we don't know Ron. Or please tell us in general terms what you may do about it other than wait for something to happen.
He is gonna bull shit and grin waiting for something to happen good so he can claim credit for knowing it would fix itself. :L

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronny can cry about inconsistency All he wants, but fact is they are not as Talented as the last 3 years. The Big Bang talent left, (Josh, Napoli, MY), 300 RBI's and 80 Hr's.
Replacements (Berkman, A J, Martin, Profar) not even half. Throw in a Poor year of Elvis, , Murphy and Mitch. No Leader, no Fire.
You are what your Record says you Are. Mediocre. Not good, not bad, just Emotionally Flat, Boring, Uninspired. Just like the Manager, a Team is a reflection of the Manager..

Don't see it being a whole lot better with Hamilton here. Murphy is doing about the same and Baker makes up for more. I do miss Napoli. And MY would be questionable as our offense started struggling towards the last half of the season last year and would be tough finding him a spot to play.

Sexy

Emotion in Motion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We better start doing something fast. After this series we play the Angels and we get Weaver and CJ and with the way we are hitting it will not be pretty.
With the way we are hitting, it won't be pretty no matter who's on the mound.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in: rain tomorrow

Hope it clears up in time for the game

bradw516

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lineup: Texas vs. RHP Corey Kluber: 1. Ian Kinsler, 2b; 2. Engel Beltre, lf; 3. Nelson Cruz, rf; 4. Adrian Beltre, 3b; 5. A.J. Pierzynski, c; 6. Jeff Baker, dh; 7. Mitch Moreland, 1b; 8. Elvis Andrus, ss; 9. Leonys Martin, cf.

Glad to see Engel getting a shot at the 2 hole, I think he can be effective there. Baker DH'ing against a right handed pitcher, interesting.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lineup: Texas vs. RHP Corey Kluber: 1. Ian Kinsler, 2b; 2. Engel Beltre, lf; 3. Nelson Cruz, rf; 4. Adrian Beltre, 3b; 5. A.J. Pierzynski, c; 6. Jeff Baker, dh; 7. Mitch Moreland, 1b; 8. Elvis Andrus, ss; 9. Leonys Martin, cf.

Glad to see Engel getting a shot at the 2 hole, I think he can be effective there. Baker DH'ing against a right handed pitcher, interesting.
Good with Beltre at #2. Baker ?

pegasusredleg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, don't understand the Baker move. Maybe there is a history we don't know about or Wash is finally benching some folks that need to sit.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, don't understand the Baker move. Maybe there is a history we don't know about or Wash is finally benching some folks that need to sit.
You think? Hope he is realizing Baker would be no worse than Murph and might hit rhp with more at bats but who knows?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like that lineup. Like that Andrus is hitting 8 instead of 6. Also Beltre at 2 is interesting

BLeslie59Rangers

I hate the Angels...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good lineup....like trying out Beltre at 2 and Andrus at 8