• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers to battle the Tribe 5-30,31,6-1

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I smell rookie of the year? Not locked down yet, but he is well on his way! Who is the last ranger rookie of the year? Is it pudge?
Maybe a MVP candidate as well.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can reach down with your foot, there's a wide rectangle to the left of the gas pedal. Gently tap on that please.
If you can read it again you will see the word "maybe". It was the first word so you might have forgotten it was there by the time you got to the last word.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea MVP is a bit far fetched. You seem like the guy who expects to get laid on the first date and never does.
Haha. You seem like a guy who makes assumptions about people who you don't know anything about.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. You seem like a guy who makes assumptions about people who you don't know anything about.

It's happened to me plenty of times on here, but if you say something dumb or crazy, Expect to get burned and called out on it. If Mazara wins the MVP award, I'll leave this board forever and never return. That's how confident I am that he won't even be under consideration for the award.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw the "maybe" just fine. Advice still applicable. You're welcome.
Seeing the word and remembering what it means are two completely different things though. Thanks anyways though.

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's happened to me plenty of times on here, but if you say something dumb or crazy, Expect to get burned and called out on it. If Mazara wins the MVP award, I'll leave this board forever and never return. That's how confident I am that he won't even be under consideration for the award.

If that happens who will be the grand inquisitor of Mitch Moreland? LOL.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was going to win it. I said maybe he would be a candidate. Call me out all you want if you can't understand the difference between someone thinking it is possible that he would be in consideration and someone saying he is definitely going to win the award. If he was hitting .350 with 18 HR I wouldn't say he was definitely going to win it.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was going to win it. I said maybe he would be a candidate. Call me out all you want if you can't understand the difference between someone thinking it is possible that he would be in consideration and someone saying he is definitely going to win the award. If he was hitting .350 with 18 HR I wouldn't say he was definitely going to win it.

Anything is possible. Fucking Bryan Holaday can " possibly" win the MVP award. Ask any baseball expert to give you a list of names with who they think might win the MVP award. I doubt Mazara would be on any of them.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible. Fucking Bryan Holaday can " possibly" win the MVP award. Ask any baseball expert to give you a list of names with who they think might win the MVP award. I doubt Mazara would be on any of them.
You could have asked those same experts who would win the AL West this year and probably none of them would have had the Rangers?

I doubt he is on anyone's list at all right now. I simply said maybe he would be a candidate. I never even said anything about him winning the AL Rookie of The Year award. That was you.

I cannot help it if folks want to ignore the true meaning of what someone said for some unknown reason.

To me he is the Rangers MVP so far this season. Anyone that that can be said about who plays for a contending team would have to be considered as a "maybe" to be considered for league MVP in my estimation.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy, the Cubs are looking like the powerhouse everyone though they'd be.