• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Rangers look to hang some L's on the O's: BAL v TEX 4/14-17

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought XXsrs all star comment might stir up a nice debate like last night. Guess not.:scratch:

I made a comment in post 730 and it made not a dent. So I forgot about it.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
70% rain for tonight's game.

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmeiro is one of the biggest jerks to ever wear the Rangers uniform. I've dealt with the guy twice and he was over-the-top rude for no reason at all both times. The lady who cleans my parents' house (who is literally the sweetest person you could ever meet) also cleaned Raffy's house for years. She said he was an unbearable jerk to her and often yelled at his wife right in front of her. Plus she said that his house is a ridiculous shrine to himself and all of his greatness. Just being around him got so bad that she finally had to tell Raffy's wife that she wouldn't work for them anymore. And mind you, this is a lady who has nothing but kind words for everybody (she also cleans the Buecheles' house and loves them).

I was a Palmeiro fan for all of his playing days in Texas. But then I found out what a complete asshole the guy was, and then saw how he threw Miguel Tejada under the bus to try and lie his way out of the steroid scandal and save his own sorry ass, and now I'm not sorry at all that his life has sucked for the last 10 years. You reap what you sow, dick.