• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Randy Miller Is A Hack(re: Claude Giroux Article)

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RR this wouldn't work either because what teammate would bad mouth their captain while still having that captain of the team your playing on. If you ask a player on Philly do you really think he would say Gee is a bad captain? I personally think he is a good captain for this team but call some of his hijinx a little suspect of a true captain such as examples I have previously stated.

My point lasgop is that if you do the proper research, you'd find an average of comments and eventually the truth would emerge. Sure if you ask just one guy, you'd probably get that type of answer but if ask enough teammates and speak to the competition, the reporter would eventually get the real story. Perhaps I didn't explain it far enough the first post. Sort of what I'm am talking about.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what the answer is, but I was refreshed that Hextall wants to address it from the top down and pointed out that leadership is not about just G being the Captain.

Interesting to note that suddenly now team leadership is being questioned by almost everyone. Even players are citing it as an issue.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually after a bad season and the dust settles, people start to pondering about what is and what could have been. You watch, it'll cycle through the same litany of "what-ifs" so people can appear to figure out what has led to this team being so bad. There are many reasons and it usually doesn't happen over night but a series of bad things. To remedy it, it will take another set of good things and I think Hextall is already on that path.