• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Random FF Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using ESPN standard scoring, there was a 76 pt difference between 9 and 19, slightly less than 5 per week.
BTW, Cousins was tied for 6th with Stafford in a pretty tight cluster with Ben (9th), Rivers, Goff and Brees. #19? Josh McCown. Worth noting that Rodgers, Luck, and Likely Watson, would've shoved everyone down 2-3 spots.

Basically that's what I've been saying, he's a great option to play matchups with towards the later rounds of the draft, generally nicely paired with Rivers or Ben, Stafford or Ryan, but not ideal to be you every week guy..and that was with the hapless Skins, not the NFC title game Vikings. People betting on him, is why he appears on the bust list for so many of the "experts"

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using ESPN standard scoring, there was a 76 pt difference between 9 and 19, slightly less than 5 per week.

I love you bro, but imo, that is your mistake from the get-go.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was handy, and not all that far off of everywhere else. Most my other ones are real funky, bordering on milkian, scoring

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

tenor.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, I can't believe I've never run across that gif before.

Awesome Steve Carell gif? Priceless. :nod::nod::nod:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure many people can tell the difference between 9 and 19 right now. I've seen Cousins everywhere in online rankings from #5 to #18. I have my own theories but I think there is some dropoff between 9 and 19.

Honestly, I'm not sure QB drafting even gets super interesting until you hit something like a 14 team league. In smaller leagues, it seems like everyone wants to wait.
Many people are wrong. What I don't have time to figure out is if they have just been Cousins haters all along or if they really don't see what the Vikings did that their QB has to be able to dictate games in this league. Kirk can do it and he has two very good WRs to do it with.

A good real life D doesn't mean a bad fantasy QB. That's crazy. Just look at Wentz last year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many people are wrong. What I don't have time to figure out is if they have just been Cousins haters all along or if they really don't see what the Vikings did that their QB has to be able to dictate games in this league. Kirk can do it and he has two very good WRs to do it with.

A good real life D doesn't mean a bad fantasy QB. That's crazy. Just look at Wentz last year.
what it means getting hurt?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't have time to figure out is if they have just been Cousins haters all along
Yes, there are many haters of Cousins over the years.

Wentz had a game last year where he was in the red zone and cool as a cucumber stood in the pocket for like half an hour before making a perfect throw. Correct me I'm in wrong but Cousins is kinda known for being unclutch in the red zone.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, there are many haters of Cousins over the years.

Wentz had a game last year where he was in the red zone and cool as a cucumber stood in the pocket for like half an hour before making a perfect throw. Correct me I'm in wrong but Cousins is kinda known for being unclutch in the red zone.
Cousins has 94 TDs over the last 3 years.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was hurt duh
We wouldn't have known without you.

Try to follow along. The Eagles D was dominant and so was the QB.

Do you have anything to add about quality defenses and their QB's fantasy potential?

Last edited:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins has 94 TDs over the last 3 years.
Coming from the team with maybe the worst rush offense and maybe worst rush defense thats what you'd hope for.

I personally think the Redskins are nuts and think they have a possibility of having the worst record in the league next year. I'm just saying that Cousins has haters.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We wouldn't have known without you.

Try to follow along. The Eagles D was dominant and so was the QB.

Do you have anything to add about quality defenses and their QB's fantasy potential?
Are u always such a dick? I see it in most threads ? Just. Curious?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned that I felt like lots of things went right for Keenum last year as a comparison for Cousins but I do think Cousins will have a better TD% than Keenum and get more with his legs.

Keenum had a TD% of 4.6% with a different OC and the same weapons but probably overachieved. Cousins had a TD% of 5% with a totally different team. Cousins gets you a few more rushing TDs. Probably.

I think he is a QB1. I don't think he'll finish in the top 5 but he is safer than many guys who have a higher upside than him. Draft experts just get scared off by change which is understandable but I think he is pretty safe.