• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: @Rams

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Brussoud from FS1 made a great point yesterday on his show that this is gonna be the most pressure Dak will be under since he took over. It will be a huge red mark if he doesn’t make a deep playoff run with this defense(barring injury of course) and show that maybe he wasn’t worth the 40 mill after all and all those commercials and endorsements he’s been getting.
No QB is worth 40M but thats the going rate. You need to let go of your Dak hate.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can direct snap to RB for all I care. Several of us have shared our views and we've felt the disappointment

It is funny, Dak seems to be the only 40m guy under the microscope

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in the McCarthy Sucks camp, but anything short of an NFCCG and I would have to let him go, fair or no. I still remember thinking that firing Bill Parcells to promote Sean Payton before he took a gig somewhere else was a good call. I see DQ the same way. Hearing Micah say that he is going to follow DQ anywhere he goes tells you the respect he commands
The logical thing would be to promote Quinn. Really much of this depends on egos. I was very pleased when Nolan, who was never a good DC anywhere, was replaced by Quinn. MM is a major upgrade over Garrett IMO. If Garrett was still here the record would likely be 0-5.

So I got to give MM some credit. Look at the difference. Chaz Green stunk and struggled and dumbass Garrett just let Dak take a beating by making no adjustment. Tyler Smith struggled and all of a sudden you got a TE out there to help.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Brussoud from FS1 made a great point yesterday on his show that this is gonna be the most pressure Dak will be under since he took over. It will be a huge red mark if he doesn’t make a deep playoff run with this defense(barring injury of course) and show that maybe he wasn’t worth the 40 mill after all and all those commercials and endorsements he’s been getting.
With a defense like this all they really need is to run the ball well and not turn it over.

I get that it is a passing league, but I think the Cowboys can make some noise in playoffs by sticking with the game plan we used the past 4 games.

I also think by running the ball more the penalties have decreased on offense. This approach nearly worked in 2014 and 2016. The issue those years is the defense never got the job done. The 2022 defense is way better than back then.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No QB is worth 40M but thats the going rate. You need to let go of your Dak hate.
I’m not a Dak hater at all, I’ve been defending Dak for years. All I’m saying is barring injury this team is built for a deep playoff run that’s all.