• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: @Rams

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 sacks. It says Jordan Lewis had a sack. I dont remember it, unless it was when Stafford ran out of bounds for no gain.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The What The Fuck call of the game :

Cooper Rush option play on 2nd and 20.
And slid immediately. Why run it if you are going to gain 3 yards and slide. Might as well just pitch it anyway even though the defender went with Pollard. At least give yourself a chance.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 sacks. It says Jordan Lewis had a sack. I dont remember it, unless it was when Stafford ran out of bounds for no gain.
I was wondering if that play was a sack or not When watching it. I didn’t think he lost yardage. Was right at the LOS I thought. I guess he did lose yards

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not going to kill Diggs Too bad today. The first one was a perfect pass and he still seemed to get a hand on it (slightly grazed at least). The second one was on a sprint cross all the way across the field which is one of the hardest plays to cover. He gave up the pass but the whole team gave up the TD there. Where was everyone?

plus, this was probably the best game he has had tackling since he has been in the league. If that first pass was an inch shorter and a safety makes the tackle on Kupp we’d be saying how good he was. Game of inches sometimes.
I left off on the deep pass the safety (I think Hooker) bit on the play action and it was actually him who should have been in the deep middle I think But he was nowhere to be found

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I left off on the deep pass the safety (I think Hooker) bit on the play action and it was actually him who should have been in the deep middle I think But he was nowhere to be found

Yep - Hooker came up on the play action.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some week we might have to tip a cap towards the coach. I mean 4-0 with the BU QB?

Nevermind

Way to soon
He sucks
I think MM has done a good job. I think he may have "swayed" Kellen into running the ball more. Week one was a disaster for the offense. The defense played well enough in that game. I remember during his press conference after that game he said subtle things about how Kellen needed to be smarter.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some week we might have to tip a cap towards the coach. I mean 4-0 with the BU QB?

Nevermind

Way to soon
He sucks
I think the team came to his defense when he won this weeks award on interviews.

We he told them we arent anybody's underdog. I think the team took that to heart.
Especially the Defense.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The DFW media seems to be walking it back some this morning. One actually said maybe there is more to Mike than just Aaron Rodgers.

As the wind blows this morning

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And penalties have been down the last two games.

One of the guys many thought Jerry shoulda hired just got fired.

All I'm saying here is Mike came into this season with a gorilla on his back. The year has just started, plenty of time for failure, BUT he's so far passing with flying colors. Coaching decisions matter both ways.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love Cowboy fans living in the metroplex

85% want Dak to be second team when ready

I love the Cooper Rush story. He has played really well for what he has been asked to do. It reminds me of Beurline in 1991. Beurline just came in and did his job. He didnt try to be Aikman. The offense was no where near as explosive. He handed the ball to Emmitt , used some play action to Irvin and didnt turn the ball over. We had a pretty good defense and really good Special Teams. I just think with Dak we are much more dangerous. I think Kellen Moore has learned we dont have to throw it 35-40 times a game to win.

armadillooutlaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense is absolutely dominant. They are punishing opposing QBs with relentless pressure. Really impressed with Lawrence, Armstrong, Williams, and to a lesser extent, Fowler. Micah Parsons draws extra blockers almost every play which frees up the other guys.
The biggest surprise might be how well the secondary has played. Generally sound coverage from the CBs and Dallas may have four legitimately good Safeties - Kearse, Hooker, Wilson and the rookie who's name escapes my mind.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big thing about this season is, I am less concerned with MM on the sidelines. All you can ask for is improvement.The defense, special teams, and penalties have been improved. That is coaching.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big thing about this season is, I am less concerned with MM on the sidelines. All you can ask for is improvement.The defense, special teams, and penalties have been improved. That is coaching.
A minor issue I remember hearing was clock management. But I agree he has done some coaching.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking for objectivity when talking Mike.

Not found on every street corner in Dallas, same somewhat with Dak. Dallas media now sucks. Nothing like what it once was
I'm not in the McCarthy Sucks camp, but anything short of an NFCCG and I would have to let him go, fair or no. I still remember thinking that firing Bill Parcells to promote Sean Payton before he took a gig somewhere else was a good call. I see DQ the same way. Hearing Micah say that he is going to follow DQ anywhere he goes tells you the respect he commands

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in the McCarthy Sucks camp, but anything short of an NFCCG and I would have to let him go, fair or no. I still remember thinking that firing Bill Parcells to promote Sean Payton before he took a gig somewhere else was a good call. I see DQ the same way. Hearing Micah say that he is going to follow DQ anywhere he goes tells you the respect he commands
sure...long ways to go. He's started the season well, like his team.

Lots of folks got pissed letting Collins and Cooper walk. Doom was forecasted, many wait for the stumble and then we want Sean starts.

BUT, not so much Mike but the ENTIRE organization needs to show multigame playoff advancement for me

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Brussoud from FS1 made a great point yesterday on his show that this is gonna be the most pressure Dak will be under since he took over. It will be a huge red mark if he doesn’t make a deep playoff run with this defense(barring injury of course) and show that maybe he wasn’t worth the 40 mill after all and all those commercials and endorsements he’s been getting.