• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RACE TO THE PLAYOFFS

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, at this point it's tough to argue against the AFC North being better than the NFC West at this point... Especially after last nights game... Steelers vs Seahawks this weekend should be a good game... It has 20-17 written all over it going either way...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, at this point it's tough to argue against the AFC North being better than the NFC West at this point... Especially after last nights game... Steelers vs Seahawks this weekend should be a good game... It has 20-17 written all over it going either way...

The Steelers will get some fluke luck play to win and somehow make the playoffs.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Steelers will get some fluke luck play to win and somehow make the playoffs.
Point Take It Back GIF by Apple TV+

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok.....

facts - AFCN 11-5 vs. NFCW
facts - AFC is either 44-34 vs. NFC or might be 43-35 (pretty sure the former)
and facts - best of the AFC just beat the best of the NFC in their place last night
even more facts - you claimed Bmore was done after they lost andrews

since I am not like an SEC fan (despite another baseless opinion by you) I wish the NFC could have done a better job making their case late last night.
You can have it my guy. Whatever you say. I still root for a team that has a prayer of achieving something of value this year. You can nut ride a conference.

AFC! AFC! AFC!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing you have seen @Stakesarehigh and @Shanemansj13 but DTR has gone on IR and Hopkins and I believe our P are out. will have a new kicker, punter and holder this week. Ugh.

Have to think we need another vet QB and wont rely on Walker if Flacco goes down.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing you have seen @Stakesarehigh and @Shanemansj13 but DTR has gone on IR and Hopkins and I believe our P are out. will have a new kicker, punter and holder this week. Ugh.

Have to think we need another vet QB and wont rely on Walker if Flacco goes down.

It's stranger than fiction at this point.

I'm going to go ahead and say no team has ever made the playoffs without their starting qb, rb, top 3 tackles, both starting safeties, and their kicker and punter.

I feel safe on that one.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can have it my guy. Whatever you say. I still root for a team that has a prayer of achieving something of value this year. You can nut ride a conference.

AFC! AFC! AFC!
In fact, I just told you I was cheering for SF last night who is not in our conference so no need to stick with your NFC lie..... and will be cheering for the Browns in the playoffs I think in a game or more than 1 that matters.

I do wish they had your NFC road in the playoffs though.

FYI, don't need to "have it" from you as the data and facts are so clear. But it was comical watching you and others try to refute the facts with baseless opinions.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's stranger than fiction at this point.

I'm going to go ahead and say no team has ever made the playoffs without their starting qb, rb, top 3 tackles, both starting safeties, and their kicker and punter.

I feel safe on that one.
Right? You can add top backup safety to that as well.

The kicking game really could be a shitshow Thursday. Heard they brought in Riley Patterson, former Detroit K.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson being available was so fuckinf fortunate.

He's missed like 8 kicks ever?

His field goal pct would be 7th all time if he qualified

not sure what led him to get cut

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fact, I just told you I was cheering for SF last night who is not in our conference and will be cheering for the Browns in the playoffs.

I do wish they had your NFC road in the playoffs though.

FYI, don't need to "have it" from you as the data and facts are so clear. But it was comical watching you try to refute the facts with baseless opinions.
The Browns playoff failure won’t come because of who they play. It will come because Flacco isn’t likely to see a bottom 10 pass defense in the playoffs the way he has the last 3 weeks.

And you absolutely need to have it. You have little else.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patterson being available was so fuckinf fortunate.

He's missed like 8 kicks ever?

His field goal pct would be 7th all time if he qualified

not sure what led him to get cut
friend said he missed some XPs but I have no idea. Can only hope Hopkins back for playoffs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns playoff failure won’t come because of who they play. It will come because Flacco isn’t likely to see a bottom 10 pass defense in the playoffs the way he has the last 3 weeks.

And you absolutely need to have it. You have little else.
I mean, even if we are just talking sports I have the Cavs and OSU...but I'll be OK regardless.

I also thank you for the comedy you have provided trying to show the NFC is better than the AFC with nothing but baseless opinions and even jumping into the AFCN and NFCW discussion to add even more foolishness.

Happy Holidays.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have the same kicking blues, Rams have the most missed field goals ever in a season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, even if we are just talking sports I have the Cavs and OSU...but I'll be OK regardless.

I also thank you for the comedy you have provided trying to show the NFC is better than the AFC with nothing but baseless opinions and even jumping into the AFCN and NFCW discussion to add even more foolishness.

Happy Holidays.
^^^Rain man saying the same shit over and over again. If it’s easier just pass out a template with your 12 responses numbered. Then you can save yourself some time and just type “6” or “9” and all of us can just refer to the template.