• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

qbs that could be traded

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If forced to make a trade I guess I would want Andy Dalton. I know he has thrown a lot of picks but I would like to see Cousins get another chance. I think he moves the team but can they coach the INTs out of him.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If forced to make a trade I guess I would want Andy Dalton. I know he has thrown a lot of picks but I would like to see Cousins get another chance. I think he moves the team but can they coach the INTs out of him.

I would like to see an open Comp for the starting position next off season. Something tells me if we trade Griffin, we get nothing but a guy who also wont make roster in return.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see an open Comp for the starting position next off season. Something tells me if we trade Griffin, we get nothing but a guy who also wont make roster in return.

are you willing to give Rg3 at least 2 years to become serviceable at qb ? because based on tape that is how long i see that taking ?

Quick answer........none of the other three, if you're going to go in a direction supposedly away from Griffin.......why select from a group that in large part brings an equal number or more problems than the guy that you already have under contract?

i dont advocate any of this . i am just putting options on the table

what i would advocate is to sign sam bradford for about 4.5 mil and gamble the acl onslaught is behind him and have an open competition at qb

in my mind we will have to have a come to jesus(or mesus :lol:) moment in dc about RG3 and several other issues

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you willing to give Rg3 at least 2 years to become serviceable at qb ? because based on tape that is how long i see that taking ?

i dont advocate any of this . i am just putting options on the table

what i would advocate is to sign sam bradford for about 4.5 mil and gamble the acl onslaught is behind him and have an open competition at qb

in my mind we will have to have a come to jesus(or mesus :lol:) moment in dc about RG3 and several other issues[[/B]/B]

RG3 is under contract for next year. SO is Cousins. So is Gruden. My bet is that Snyder/Allen bring all 3 back and they tell Gruden, make it work. BTW, Colt isn't under contract and my bet is that the FO purposely doesn't re-sign him so Gruden can't use him as a crutch. Gruden will commence with an open competition. There will also be a 3rd QB (maybe a trade) and I see Cousins as are starter Game 1 next year.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is under contract for next year. SO is Cousins. So is Gruden. My bet is that Snyder/Allen bring all 3 back and they tell Gruden, make it work. BTW, Colt isn't under contract and my bet is that the FO purposely doesn't re-sign him so Gruden can't use him as a crutch. Gruden will commence with an open competition. There will also be a 3rd QB (maybe a trade) and I see Cousins as are starter Game 1 next year.

that could very well be . or they eat Rg3's contract which isnt much and move on

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that could very well be . or they eat Rg3's contract which isnt much and move on

Dad, that makes too much sense. Remember who we are dealing with. reasonable decisions are not par for the course with this franchise.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad, that makes too much sense. Remember who we are dealing with. reasonable decisions are not par for the course with this franchise.

well buddy i think snyder is hearing the fans loud and clearly .

he must know that business as usual will not fly to much longer

the fans will give the team time to grow if they have hope , Rg3 was that hope but every one with a keen football eye knows Rg3 is a long ways from even being able to be a qb capable of running an offense in this league

if they cut ties with Rg3 , keep gruden until he gets a fair shake , and fix the needs on this team everyone knows about the fans will spend their money

if he dumps gruden , hires another yes man as coach , and meddles as always the fans will stop spending money on the team

snyder isnt a billionaire by being dumb

now will he realize this , this season or next ? i dont know