• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QBs (Of course)

Do you trade up in the draft?

• 1. Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 2. No

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to get key pieces in free agency and draft extremely well I hope they trade down somewhere and gain a bunch of picks
Darren Waller (TE) if he can remain healthy might be a trade target for this team. There are reports that the Raiders are looking to move him and again when healthy is an absolute beast in the passing game.

Raiders Rumors: Teams Expected to Monitor Darren Waller, Hunter Renfrow Trades
The Las Vegas Raiders already intend to move on from ... "Teams will be keeping an eye on tight end Darren Waller and wide receiver Hunter Renfrow in that process." Both Waller and Renfrow are ...
Bleacher Report8d

Last edited:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, I agree and a move like that IMO smells of desperation.
it would be a mistake that could set this franchise back a few years. AR is only interested in one thing. AR. Pass.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren Waller (TE) if he can remain healthy might be a trade target for this team. There are reports that the Raiders are looking to move him and again when healthy is an absolute beast in the passing game.

Raiders Rumors: Teams Expected to Monitor Darren Waller, Hunter Renfrow Trades
The Las Vegas Raiders already intend to move on from ... "Teams will be keeping an eye on tight end Darren Waller and wide receiver Hunter Renfrow in that process." Both Waller and Renfrow are ...
Bleacher Report8d
Like Waller, he cannot stay healthy.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz move was desperate also
You are correct sir!! I took some heat for making that exact statement at the time and renamed him Wince because such a move essentially came down to RR and company declaring themselves smarter than everyone else who had previous involvement with the guy.