• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB King of the AFC North

Who will have the better season?

• Total voters

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're talking how far each team advances, it's Lamar or Ben. If we're talking stats, Lamar.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bleet dat!!
Ya know, I never knew that was a thing with Ray, course I always tried to ignore his shenanigans in our stepchild City Baltimore... I mean seriously... bleet dat! :wtf2: :pound: sounds like he never learned the value of education.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I agree with all that and especially Jackson. If he has a great, long career good for him but still weary. Will probably feel about that with every running QB like himself though. Crazy he is still healthy with all the injuries this year. They rely on the big play and that has to do with his running ability but also bc of that run game and OL play. Makes you wonder how he would do on a team with a different scheme where is maybe forced to run more...could have been devastated with injuries. He found the perfect scheme and system.
Gotta give Harbaugh & Greg Roman a lot of credit for this, and to some degree Ozzie Newsome. Harbaugh, specifically, was dealt a wildcard back in 2018 when the coaches were still relatively high on Flacco but the writing was on the wall, rightfully so. I'm not sure what Ozzie's part was in that draft day decision to trade back into the 1st Rd to grab Jackson... Or if he was strong-armed by ownership/management to make that pick. Or maybe even Harbs had a hand in it. No idea what the story is there. @blue_suns ? Care to enlighten?

Back on Harbs & Roman... They revolutionized their offensive system around Jackson. Jackson's 2nd year leap to prominence as a passer definitely contributed A LOT to his own success. But I still think a lot of credit goes to the coaches for sustaining this system. I know the sample size is small for Roman since he started in '19 as OC, but its still quite impressive.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on Harbs & Roman... They revolutionized their offensive system around Jackson. Jackson's 2nd year leap to prominence as a passer definitely contributed A LOT to his own success. But I still think a lot of credit goes to the coaches for sustaining this system. Quite impressive.
This. I stare wistfully across the beltway at a functional FO. And a decent stadium. Danny Boy grrrrrrr

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. I stare wistfully across the beltway at a functional FO. And a decent stadium. Danny Boy grrrrrrr
Danny Boy will always receive my vote for the worst in the business... so long as he remains in the business... lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xcvxcvvxcxcvxcv.jpg

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who you got this season? As in, who will finish with the better season?

We've got 3 Heisman winners & some fat bearded dude...

EaunyLSXsAAxHNh

Look at handsome gentlemen holding their trophies...

OH GAWD...

SIGHT THAT I CAN'T UN SEE

MY EYES ARE BURNING

OH THE HUMANITY...

WHY WOULD SOMEONE BE THAT CRUEL????

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I never knew that was a thing with Ray, course I always tried to ignore his shenanigans in our stepchild City Baltimore... I mean seriously... bleet dat! :wtf2: :pound: sounds like he never learned the value of education.

Actually Oldschool has been making fun of Lamar since day one and in love with Flacco?. Used to call him 8 ball, so then I started to refer to Lewis and Reed as 8 balls and he got offended. You would think he would be happy that this new QB has taken his team to playoffs 2 years in a row, after they were on way to missing it for 4th straight with Flacco. He said Lamar said that they would go to the SB , believe that, but he thinks bleet dat is funny. I give the kid a lot of credit, his dad telling him that he will be the man of the house , as he was dieng in the hospital. Most kids would get caught up in drugs or crime, but he pushed through.