• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pryor

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is impressive. Hats off to TP.
I guess. But talk is cheap. It concerns me when a player says the lose focus because the aren't getting the ball as much as they are used to. I'll reserve final judgment until I see his play on the field and if it changes at all. Because no only is he dropping passes, but his route running sucks. He is rarely open.

He and his agent have to be concerned about next year and any contract offer he may get. His value has dropped significantly.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. But talk is cheap. It concerns me when a player says the lose focus because the aren't getting the ball as much as they are used to. I'll reserve final judgment until I see his play on the field and if it changes at all. Because no only is he dropping passes, but his route running sucks. He is rarely open.

He and his agent have to be concerned about next year and any contract offer he may get. His value has dropped significantly.

Any time a person admits to their own short comings, it is impressive. It isn't unusual for a person to lose focus if they are not involved in the action. Perhaps he has some form of focus deficit.

Oh, I think Pryor's value is completely tanking.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that is what my boss will say if I lose focus and a couple of jobs go down the tubes and they have to pay for it. "Well at least he owned it."

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if that is what my boss will say if I lose focus and a couple of jobs go down the tubes and they have to pay for it. "Well at least he owned it."

Lets be honest here, we were all guilty of looking at the stats he amassed last year and very few if any of us took the time to look at HOW he got those stats. Put Pryor on a team that plans for 7-10 "broken" plays per game, and I think he excels. Basically he would fit in well with the type of offense we have traditionally struggled to cover. I just dont think he is at the moment a good fit in our system.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.

He's a perfect RZ target.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 11 targets week 1 but have been cut in half since.....seems like KC is the one who needs to be talked to.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vernon Davis has been a nice surprise.....guess he still has a little left in the tank.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 11 targets week 1 but have been cut in half since.....seems like KC is the one who needs to be talked to.

HOw so?? We run an offense that is based on the WRs being where they are supposed to be when the QB expects them to be there. If Pryor isnt where he is supposed to be, or he is covered because he failed to get separation, the QB is smart to move on to the next WR in his progression.

Forcing passes or WRs being late/out of position is what gets Kirk into trouble.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets be honest here, we were all guilty of looking at the stats he amassed last year and very few if any of us took the time to look at HOW he got those stats. Put Pryor on a team that plans for 7-10 "broken" plays per game, and I think he excels. Basically he would fit in well with the type of offense we have traditionally struggled to cover. I just dont think he is at the moment a good fit in our system.

I do not think he has done well on the broken plays either. I hope it changes but I am not counting on it. Crowder hasn't been the same guy whether it is due to injury or being a prime target vs. the 4th option is hard to tell. He does not seem to be getting the same separation as in the past.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HOw so?? We run an offense that is based on the WRs being where they are supposed to be when the QB expects them to be there. If Pryor isnt where he is supposed to be, or he is covered because he failed to get separation, the QB is smart to move on to the next WR in his progression.

Forcing passes or WRs being late/out of position is what gets Kirk into trouble.

Not to mention the fact that Pryor was on the bench during a good deal of the last game. That is Gruden's decision - not Cousins. Even while on the field - as you alluded to - Cousins will throw it to him if he is open (or doesn't discourage him by constantly dropping balls). If nothing else - Cousins has shown the ability to throw the ball to any number of receivers on a given day & not simply target one receiver.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See my original post & related link. Pryor was benched last game - that was Gruden's decision. How is KC supposed to throw him the ball when he is not on the field? I am glad that you made this post. It is typical of what we hear/read from other fans & media members who make observations @ Cousins & the Redskins without knowing the true facts. This is not an attack on you - just an observation.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,756.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See my original post & related link. Pryor was benched last game - that was Gruden's decision. How is KC supposed to throw him the ball when he is not on the field? I am glad that you made this post. It is typical of what we hear/read from other fans & media members who make observations @ Cousins & the Redskins without knowing the true facts. This is not an attack on you - just an observation.

Backups still get in the game, they just don't get the same amount of snaps......regardless, he should be targeted in the RZ. He's 6-6 and like 240....so like an etxra TE.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he would get targeted more if he didn't drop it 50% of the time.

KC is guessing which times he will catch it.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a hearty Dilly! Dilly! that he shows all of us the beast that he is.