• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pronger Sucks

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of suprised at the %. You go Chara 34%, Lidstrom 20.3%, Pronger 20% and significantly drop to Weber at 7%. Something to said for experience.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of suprised at the %. You go Chara 34%, Lidstrom 20.3%, Pronger 20% and significantly drop to Weber at 7%. Something to said for experience.

And a long reach... maybe he doesnt really suck just maybe.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we have been talking about his ass-like contract a lot.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his contract sucks, i think he's overrated. ander no longer participates on this board.

i think we've settled this one. :cool:

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the fact the our entire season depends upon his health, I doubt anyone can truthfully say he sucks.

I am of the opinion we are a much better team with a healthy Pronger. I think when he is out, some wait for himto get back to make everything alright. That's what sucks!!!!!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering the fact the our entire season depends upon his health, I doubt anyone can truthfully say he sucks.

I am of the opinion we are a much better team with a healthy Pronger. I think when he is out, some wait for himto get back to make everything alright. That's what sucks!!!!!

you guys were doing so well, what happened!?

:Cry:

the whole season depends on 1 player!? the team waits for him to play to play well!?

:Cry:

chy1127

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awaz, I saw a team that went through the motions when he went out. I also saw the B's beat the shit out of us when he was out. The B's beat us anyway, but it looked like they were beating us down physically when he was out. I do think the team plays better with him in the line up. Believe me, I don't like this at all. I think he has too mant issues/injuries at this point. It reminds me of when Foppa was in and out. It was almost like the team was "we will be fine when he is healthy" attitude. They waited and waited and nothing happened.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he be effective? Yes.

Will he make a great captain when he is given the C? Yes.

Will he be the same old Pronger? No.

Will his contract be worth it? No.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awaz, I saw a team that went through the motions when he went out. I also saw the B's beat the shit out of us when he was out. The B's beat us anyway, but it looked like they were beating us down physically when he was out. I do think the team plays better with him in the line up. Believe me, I don't like this at all. I think he has too mant issues/injuries at this point. It reminds me of when Foppa was in and out. It was almost like the team was "we will be fine when he is healthy" attitude. They waited and waited and nothing happened.

now you're reverting to what made me hate pronger in the first place.. he's a good player, but he's doesn't make the difference between a mediocre team and a cup contender!

he is not, has not, and will not ever be, THE reason the flyers succeed. he is not that special. crosby and ovechkin are the only 2 individuals in the league that can be THE reason a team succeeds.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
now you're reverting to what made me hate pronger in the first place.. he's a good player, but he's doesn't make the difference between a mediocre team and a cup contender!

he is not, has not, and will not ever be, THE reason the flyers succeed. he is not that special. crosby and ovechkin are the only 2 individuals in the league that can be THE reason a team succeeds.

YES HE DOES. He was what put us over the top and allowed us to get to the Stanley cup 2 years ago. Ask anyone who has to play against him. Everyone hates him for a reason. He is physical and dirty, he does whatever it takes to win.

Not saying I'd take him over crosby and ovechkin, but with how our team has been over the last few years, we need a guy like Pronger. We are not big and we are not tough. Yea we are gritty but that only gets you so far.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES HE DOES. He was what put us over the top and allowed us to get to the Stanley cup 2 years ago. Ask anyone who has to play against him. Everyone hates him for a reason. He is physical and dirty, he does whatever it takes to win.

Not saying I'd take him over crosby and ovechkin, but with how our team has been over the last few years, we need a guy like Pronger. We are not big and we are not tough. Yea we are gritty but that only gets you so far.

pronger used to play big and tough, he has not played more than a shift at a time big and tough in black and orange.

if he was playing big and tough like he used to be, i'd 100% agree with you guys.. the flyers have been missing big and tough since clarke brought in the goon squad after the lockout.. its been all gritty guys.. no guys with actual size that actually use it.. we have guys like powe that are 5 foot nothing playing with the heart and mind of a 6'7 guy.. pronger is currently a 6'5 guy that plays like he's 5'10

if he was playing big and tough i wouldn't have a problem with him. what set him apart in his prime was his ability to clear the crease, if you can find 10 instances of him actually clearing the crease in a flyers sweater i'll change my avatar to a picture of pronger with a heart around for the rest of the offseason

thats what makes me so angry. everyone always talks about how big and tough pronger is.. in his time in B&O coburn, meszaros, and OD have been twice the tough guy pronger has been

he's a great leader, a great puck mover, and a great PP QB.. defensively he's a has been

Last edited by a moderator: