• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prognosticators must be drunk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona - W
At Atlanta - W
At Dallas - W
San Fransisco - W
Jacksonville - W
At Houston - W
At Carolina - W
Seattle - W
Tennessee - W
At Indianapolis - W
BYE
Chicago - W
At San Fransisco - W
At Arizona - W
New Orleans - W
Tampa Bay - W
At Seattle - W
:hope::lol::noidea::suds:

Hell, and I said I would take 5-1 in the Division.

What was I thinking!!!!

:10:Bunctious!!

Blazer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona - W
At Atlanta - W
At Dallas - W
San Fransisco - W
Jacksonville - W
At Houston - W
At Carolina - W
Seattle - W
Tennessee - W
At Indianapolis - W
BYE
Chicago - W
At San Fransisco - W
At Arizona - W
New Orleans - W
Tampa Bay - W
At Seattle - W
:hope::lol::noidea::suds:

I don't think Shula and the 72 Phins are too nervous yet ! LOL

demiurge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take:

Arizona - W
At Atlanta - W
At Dallas - L
San Fransisco - W
Jacksonville - W
At Houston - L
At Carolina - L
Seattle - W
Tennessee - W
At Indianapolis - L
BYE
Chicago - L
At San Fransisco - L
At Arizona - W
New Orleans - W
Tampa Bay - W
At Seattle - L

9-7 here for me too. But with this many offensive rookies and little depth on the O-line, could go lots of ways. Lots of talent could take us to 10-6 easy enough, a couple of the rookies don't gell or wear out in the later stages of the season, a couple of O-Line injuries, we could be 6-10.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the fantasy experts don't see how the Rams are going to score this year.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of the fantasy experts don't see how the Rams are going to score this year.

I'm guessing one way will be the way we started off last Saturday, with a much shorter field!

I'm thinking we vastly improve our average starting field position, that's gotta help leaps and bounds.

The other, I'll point to that same possession in last Saturday's game. A much bigger target in the redzone coming out of the slot, trading a smallish WR in Amendola for a BIG target in Cook.

There's a couple to think on that are no longer just a hypothetical rather demonstrated plays against one of the better teams in the AFC number 1's.

demiurge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll be OK, and we'll be more dangerous as the year goes on.

Losing SJ was a big morale blow, but really we are looking at a rather pedestrian back last year - 4.1 average, 4 TDs. He was a workhorse, to be sure, and we'll miss his blocking, leadership, and tough yardage running.

But we've got a guy with a much better burst in Richardson this year. We have a better O Line - we were decimated last year. And we'll be much better in pass protection, and I think we've see that in the preseason.

Give Bradford a little time and we'll see dividends from the speed at WR and now TE. And Vitamike's point on Cook is valid - huge red zone presence, and hopefully we'll see a bit more there from Quick as well.

We upgraded LT, RT, TE, and possibly slot reciever - Danny was awesome, but there's no need to point out his injury concerns among this group. We lost a good grinding back, but we've got some burst back there now too.

And the special teams are very good. I think we'll see a solid performance this year in scoring, with some great potential as the new guys work themselves in.

Really looking forward to this season!